Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Operator social health

I am looking for work as a health associate in hospitals, clinics, clinics in abu dhabi,dubai I have experience and a diploma in the field in rome italy.

See also

**

Moderated by Bhavna 2 years ago
Reason : Irrelevant
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@francesca adinolfi


Hello and welcome !


I think the best way would be to contact clinics and send them your CV.


Hope members have some tips for you.


Regards

Bhavna

1 member reacted to this post

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in the United Arab Emirates.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

Thank you for welcoming me, where can I send resumes regarding my specialist?

Further reading