Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Advice about sen schooling in Spain

wondering if anyone has any advice,


I am hoping to relocate to spain with my daughter (9) next year but she is autistic and currently has an EHCP plan and a LSA in class. I have tried speaking to several private schools in different areas but they have mostly all come back to me saying they cannot cater to her needs and do not even have LSA's. Would I be better off looking at public schools for her since they have to provide support by law? My issue with that is she doesn't speak any Spanish hence why I wanted her to attend a private international school.


(for context I am an EU citizen also areas I have been looking at are Alicante and Malaga area but I am open to other areas along the coast)


Please if anyone has any advice let me know!

See also

Further reading