Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Covid vaccination

I am retired in Greece I have private I durance but do not have AMKA. How can I get my Covid vacination?
See also
I suggest that you contact your pharmacy. Pharmacists have all the information concerning vaccination. If they do not know the answer to the particular issue they know where to seek information.
Try a ΚΕΠ in your area, have your residence etc and they will provide an amka
sorry i don't know also 😇

Choose the best health insurance

Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Greece.

AXA Global Healthcare: providing international health insurance for over 60 years. Working with over 2 million network providers in 190+ countries. Benefit from emergency cover, virtual healthcare services and options to tailor your plan.

Get a free quote

Exclusive discounts and additional benefits on Regency for Expats Health Insurance. Get a free quote now and save up to 40% on the best health insurance for Expats.

Get a free quote

Specialists in international health insurance for 40 years, offering health cover adapted to your needs as an expatriate, whether for a temporary stay or a long-term expatriation.

If you scroll down down you will find the answer to your question,its been talked about very recently,your first move is to..emvolio.gov.    not to the pharmacy.

Further reading