Contractor abandoned job. What can I do?
See also
- Renting in Puerto Rico - Guide
- Which Way Do I Go....In A Wheelchair? - 2 Replies
- Where can I find a boat ramp ? - 2 Replies
- What do I need to know to sell my car in Puerto Rico - 5 Replies
- How do I pay a parking ticket? - 9 Replies
- Where do you recommend I start? - 17 Replies
- Where can I purchase manure for garden? - 12 Replies
Moderated by Bhavna 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Looking for your dream home in Puerto Rico?
Find a real estate broker1 member reacted to this post
Essential services for your expat journey

Choose the best health insurance
Protect your health and get easy access to treatment for expats in Puerto Rico.

Plan your international move
Facilitate your move to Puerto Rico by getting a quote from our top rated movers.

Open a bank account that suits you
Discover the best international banks to manage your money securely.

Send money overseas at the best rate
For fast, safe and secure money transfers to and from Puerto Rico.
Other discussions on housing in Puerto Rico
- Prefabricated or Container homes in PR
- Insights on Pre-fabs in Puerto Rico
- Prefabricated Homes in Puerto Rico
- Prefab homes
- Building Homes in PR
- Septic installation costs?
- Questions about home construction in PR
- Purchase a home in Puerto Rico
- Non-standard build homes in Puerto Rico
- best gated beach front communities on the western side of Puerto Rico?
- considering building a casita (small home) as an investment property
- Our experience in purchasing a home in beautiful Puerto Rico.
- home building in puerto rico
- Real Estate attorney in San Juan/ Old San Juan
- Nicer Places to Live in San Juan?
- Terms describing size of the property in various PR listings
- Looking for monthly vacation rental-advice
- House construction
