Menu
Expat.com
Search
Magazine
Search

Buy Joglo House Bali Java

I have been researching everything I can for weeks now and you are the only person that has given any good advice when it comes to building . thankyou for being so active and responsive.
Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
***
Moderated by Anas 8 years ago
Reason : no ads on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
I bought one for around 12 million rupiah some years ago. So half price means you would be selling it for 6 million or can I negotiate a lower price?
Do you interested in  ?
Hi ubudian, I would also be really interested in your info. Could you send me a PM? Greatly appreciated 🙏😉
****
Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you
We want to (re)build a Yoglo in Bali , north of Ubud, but government officials say it is forbidden to build a yoglo style roof. It must be Limasan.
What you say is absolutely true Jan…albeit this a recent development coming in just the past few years.

Many villages in the Ubud area will not allow Joglo houses in their village, insisting on traditional Bali style architecture.
I have to change the roof structure to a Limasan, then it is OK.
1 member reacted to this post
@Ubudian Hello there, Can you please also send me the contact via email please if possible.***
Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Looking for your dream home in Bali?
Find a real estate agency
Hello Eren,

This is an old thread. Try contacting the poster by sending him a private message by clicking on his photo > Send a message.

Should you need any info, please create a new topic on the Indonesia forum so that members may interact with you.

Regards,
Bhavna

Further reading