Meetup 28th/29th July?

Hi,
I'm travelling to Alex from Cairo for the weekend (like a true Egyptian ;))and have some free time tomorrow evening and Friday - is anyone interested in meeting up? I'll be staying in Downtown and I don't know Alex that well so please suggest somewhere if you like :)
Hope to make some new friends!

Elaine

well there are alot of places in alex that u could have fun visiting like montazah or green plaza or san stefano or maamoura i have a friend whos staying there for sometime she is egyptian/british she is a really sweet gurl i could ask her to show u around if she is free and since u dont have friends there that would be nice 4 both of u

Hi, thanks for your suggestions! I've been to Montazah once and it's beautiful :) If your friend is free on Friday evening for a drink or dinner, that would be really nice :D I'm meeting a friend during the day now. I'll pm you my mobile to pass to her as I don't know if I'll have internet access after this afternoon.
Thanks a lot,
Elaine

Dear Eltviola,

You are welcome in Alexandria, and i am hereby would like to invite you for having a drink on the beach in Bianki Beach at Agamy area, open air, quit place, with moon light , and some open air pubs, really it relaxing place and enjoing Sea sound , i am sure any one like this place.

mee and some freinds meet there every Thursday evening, unfortunatly i was joining a group of britsh people visiting Alexandria but they backed to cairo today, if i saw your add, i could convence them to stay and join us

finally if u interst plz reply, and don't warry me and my freinds are well educated, smart and intelgent gentelmen :)

thanks in advance

Thanks, that's really nice of you to offer, but it Agami is a looong way from Downtown and I won't be arriving until 9pm :( I'll have to pass this time, sorry.
Elaine

Hello Elaine
You are welcome to Alexandria, I am free tomorrow Friday & if you would like to go out it will be my pleasure to show you any place you like to visit, my name is Shady

any way you welcome, and wish u a happy time

Sorry Shady I didn't see your message until now, thanks anyway for the offer :) I was quite busy in the end, great to see Alex again!

It's ok, No Problem.
Next time when you visit Alexandria, remember that you have friends there :)