Hi ...new member here :)

Hi every one ,
i'm fresh new member , i'm " Alexandrian" & proud , i have been living abroad for whole my life but got back to Alex several years ago ...
would like to help any one here who need help at any thing or simply need friends ...

and looking for new friend to be honest :)

hope to find them here .

hi meramar,
welcome back home :D
Alexandria is not compared to any other place in that world,..friends is every where but honesty is something can't built in them,..it is already created in their mentality if you found..
you have to touch the water to see how hot is it...can't know how honest you will meet until you already say a lot of Hiiiiis :)

i am mohamed, honored to be the first at your friendship list :)
mechanical Engineer, would love to have honest friends also. :)

Glad to meet you sure i will

Nice to meet you ...all what you said is very true ...very nice to meet you ..& it's my honor of course.

welcome on board :-)

hi maram ,
What you do for living?

i am soft skill trainer but still starting this career

thanks a lot

Wow,.. this career and field is growing up lately,..communication skills, characterize relationships with other people, dealing with tough and ease mentalities, around,.. greaaaat,.....you must have a lot of fun and enjoying what you are doing.
have you got TOT? (training of trainers)
i have one of my best friends in the same field of study and training also.
my best website i can ever learn is (www.mindtools.com)
keep going my friend,..it is really what we missing in our community ;)

i am starting one next month isa ..yes it's great field i was not planing to go there really it just happened & i love it ..i know this website ..thanks a lot for your support :)

:)my dear,..sister,.. you have to be in that field as a psychologist before a trainer, you gonna count on your motivation skills, enthusiastic and dynamic inspiration with a lot of optimism when you are depressed, because this what will introduce you and your character from now on in front of your students and listeners. and i really isa you will soon present your own show like Prof. Dr. Ibrahim El feky or may be better...go for it girl,..shake the ground under your steps and legs while you talk and move.
many incidents happened for a reason and may be it was meant to be this Maram who is a worldwide communication skills arabic speaker

Daaam i became motivated while talking to you,..excuse me you are my master and from now on as a friend i have to listen to you. ;)

Rock & Roll and good luck

:) thanks a lot for your kind words , isa may this nice wish come true  ... very nice to meet you indeed ...and wish me luck ..and if u need any help ..i am here :)

welcome back in your home country,i will be glad to have your friendship also.

welcome to your home country,
hope you have fun.

hi whats up

Oooh honesty!!  perfect choice , as said " Honesty is the best Policy "

Thanks all for  your nice & warm greetings :)

Hi there,
Good to hear from you and thank you for the offer of help.  I also have lived and worked abroad for many years now and 4 months ago moved to Alex.  Am looking to make some new friends and explore this wonderful place.  I am originally from London.  My name is Sara and look forward to hearing from you. Sara :)

Great to meet you  sara ,
your more than welcome and if you need any more help please just ask .

Hi there :) I'm from the Philippines married to an Egyptian. We are now living in Smouha, Alexandria. Been living here since December 2011. Unfortunately never get to meet any new friends it gets boring at times, hope you can be my friend.

are these friendship offers restricted to females or extendable to include poor males :)  ? I have been trying to make friends here since i participated here .

u can get alot of good friends here...Alexandria people are friendly just go out and u will find alot lol :D and u can be my friend as a start

Hi all,

Hope you are all well. Please include me as well. Alexandria sounds great, hoping to visit in November and would appreciate information on places to stay. To give you an idea, we would like to stay in an apartment for about a week. We will be 3 adults and a toddler. If anyone can give us ideas we would appreciate them. We have looked online but find it expensive and we don't know how much to trust what we see.

Thanks in advance.
Sunnsand

Friendship offers are for every one ...of course i hope to have all of u as my friend and help you as much as i can :)

please if any one need any thing just ask :))

hope to see all of you soon :)

hi , hope you are fine :)
of course love to be friends too :)

i have a lot of friends but love to make more and more :)

please if you need any thing please tell me .

hi i will check and get back to you as soon as possible ..but please send me in a private message what is your budget ,,,

and hopefully i can help you :)|

Hi Meramar,

Great to see someone willing to help others. I do need your help in quite a few things. For starters what are rents like in Alexandria? I am not looking to live in expat areas but would like to live with the locals.

Hoping to visit with family, looked up some apartments for short term rentals, found Montazah only. Are there places for short term only and how much are they per week? Sometime in November?

Thanks in advance
Sunnsand

if only u can trust me, i wil luv to be ur friend.

TORAH wrote:

Dear , Trust grow by knowing one other and with experience, and i have no reason to not trust you so far :)

so for sure we can be friends and on the way trust will be gained :)

meramar wrote:
TORAH wrote:

Dear , Trust grow by knowing one other and with experience, and i have no reason to not trust you so far :)

so for sure we can be friends and on the way trust will be gained :)

That's so nice and sweet :).

Welcome back Meramar:)

i hope you now In Alexandria

welcome

:one

hi hi..i am new to istanbul...

Hi! Im shaymaa im a pilipino living in saba basha married to Egyptian. Im living here for 5yrs. I hope to see u soon im searching for a pilipino friend.

Hi,
I am russian and married to egyptian and i have been in alex since jan2014 and I just cant find any friend here to go out. Hope someone can help me.
Thanks.

hello! I am a new member here. Living in smouha Alexandria, is there any Filipino who lives here also?