Wana Meet up this Friday?

Hey all, who would like to meet up on Friday? I'm from Cairo and have attended many outings with people on the site in Cairo and found them very successful and a lot of fun. I will be in Alex this Friday and Saturday for a visit. Therefore, I'd like to organize a gathering for coffee in Starbucks in San Stefino, on the main road along the coast, just beside the four season hotel and in front of San Stefino Mall at 5 pm this friday, the 10th of June. It would be a good chance to meet new people and have a chat. If u r interested plz post here and meet us there. I will have a small Egyptian flag on the table so u all can recognise the group. All nationalities and ages are welcome.

Hope many people can make it. See u!!!

Rania

Hi
It will be my pleasure to meet & to be in this group

I was there at 5:05 pm stayed till 5:20 pm , no one showed :(

Hey BPSH, We were there. We got there at 5:15pm exactly. I guess it was bad luck we weren't able to meet. Thx for coming anyway and we'll try to do it any other time.

Thx to everyone that was there. I had a good time!

what about next week in cairo???
i recommend to meet and chat in labodiga zamalek.

It was really a bad luck
Hope We can do it again soon

i am so more late :), i just saw your post today ..lol
hope to join even in Cairo

like to join with me for Nile yacht party on this thursday night??? free entry and no minimum charge, if some one like, i can reserve for them tooo