Foreigners live in Alexandria Egypt

Hello
My name is Dina an Egyptian live in Alexandria.I am a part of  community who arranging meets up with foreginers and people with different culture and backgrounds in Alexandria..we held meet up  like trying new restaurants ..going to concerts and plays...etc
So if you are interested in meeting new people in Alexandria share you culture and customs
Please don't hesitate to contact me

I am considering retiring to Alexandria.  I am a British teacher with 35 years experience and speak some Arabic.  Is it safe for ex-pats?

Alexandria is safe for expat don't worry

Thank you.  I intend to be there early August.

Any plans in Cairo ? :)

Can i join?

I was thinking about organize meeting in Alexandria between expat for networking and sharing our experinece..i will announce this expat meeting soon and i wish to see you all

Interested

can i join ?

Hi Dina, thanks for this great effort. Looking forward to meeting up with some new peeps around in Alex .. keep it up

Hey ! That  would be an great idea. We should plan something

I agree with you I have option of making entertainment day in villa at north coast in sidi krir without paying any money we will do a lot of things such as swimming cycling chill out play volleyball without any restrictions and in save place .

Interested

let's do it :)

Hello Dina. Have you done this or not yet? I'm looking forward for more information.

Any updates?

Yes, its safe here in alexandria for every one .

hi dina , i hope you are doing well .

i am interested to meet new foreginers here in alexandria .

i'd love to make a good relationshios with new friends .

dont be shy to contact me if you plan to visit alexandria .

You said you're gonna organize an event ; then you disappeared. What happened? I hope things are going ok with you  :)

I have been through alot of hardships
I hope every thing is going to be OK
The idea is still in my mind as i wish that expat community meet in real life
and making a freindships for a life time

I'm at alexandria for work trip and maybe will stay a month ,  very bored and nothing to do alone cos I don't have any friends here  :nothappy:
Any activities to do or meeting new ppl at alexandria  :unsure
Best Regards,
Zaghlol

Sure what about Egyptians from Alex living in Riyadh n now in Alex can I share my time with u ?

Interested

Hi Dina, please keep us updated on here how these meetings go.
Will not be in Alex before next year but it would be great to join such a group if it's successful.
Thanks. Biggi

Sure mustafa,  u are welcome

dandona2010 wrote:

Hello
My name is Dina an Egyptian live in Alexandria.I am a part of  community who arranging meets up with foreginers and people with different culture and backgrounds in Alexandria..we held meet up  like trying new restaurants ..going to concerts and plays...etc
So if you are interested in meeting new people in Alexandria share you culture and customs
Please don't hesitate to contact me

Hi Dina,
May i join those meetings ?
Thanks

Hii Dina,
may I join?

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Everyone
I am an Alexandrian living in London, l am coming to Alex in Jan for two months. i would be happy to meet with other people, i started to play golf and like to go to Sporting Club often. its a great place for gathering, eating, sport activities etc

Hello I am interested in such activity and seeking to make friends through it

welcome to kitesurfing ALEX

@dandona2010

@john prichard welcome aboard my dear iam an American Egyptian live in Alexandria , it's really safe here and lovely but all what we need is to get together and make a group and communicate

@dandona2010 hi Dana that's a great idea for a meeting also we can ** to be easier and faster to communicate

what do u think

can you pls send me on this no if u make a meeting *** my name is Faye

appreciate it my dear

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Do not promote any external group + Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Fayrooz Attia,

Welcome on board !

Please note that this thread is from 2017 and it hasn't been active since 2019. If you are looking for interaction, please post on newer threads of the forum.

Thanks in advance,

Bhavna

@Bhavna thank you so much my dear for letting me know, can you pls send me the link to the newer forum , I will appreciate it

fay

@dandona2010

Greetings

Actually am totally interested meeting new people. Making new friends from different cultures

Kindly just let me hear from you