Anybody can help to find my aunt living in Alessandria in 1960 ?

Hello, I tried since few months to find the sister of mother who was living in Alessandria in 1960 ?
I have a name and an adress and few pictures. Anybody would be kind to help me in my search ?
Im living in Switzerland.
Thanks a lot
Leila

YEAH SURE i would be happy to help if i can family is really important and its really important to reconnect

did you try to google the (full) name?

@Geely Google doesn't work in Egypt, lol
@leila, well, that gonna be pretty easy, if they didn't move alot, u know, neighbors always know alot in Egypt, wish u luck ;)

Hello Leila and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the Looking for section of Alexandria classifieds, it may help.;)

Wish you Good Luck,
Harmonie.

u can tell me the name and the addreess and send me the pics and i will do search for u .
my mail robertaziz2011@   facebk and yahoo

In wxhich area was sha living, and wxhat is her name?

may be you should come here and i am sure many people can help,but i recommend you to be here for sometime,distant-searching will not give the attention to the process i guess!

let me know how could give you the required support?
i have done like this investigations, and i have my friends in police, they have supported me a lot to find through hospitals, internet and any other social community that may need identification card.
Good Luck
call me at 01284185222
M.Roushdy

SAMXIII wrote:

YEAH SURE i would be happy to help if i can family is really important and its really important to reconnect

lol very funny

leila u should go to police in alexandria and they will help you nothing else would work

Leila,
i can try...dont promise anything but let s try......
;)

hey , hey , hey .... again its not a missing person , you don't need police or something like that , here is the steps
- check some one from alexandria and contact him or her or them
- the contacted person will check the name in the ( civil registry) in egypt which contain all updates about the egyptian citizens
-if there is a un common and popular family name , this will help to  filter the search .
- if the person is old male , check a son or daughter name with the common egyptian name  , they may have the recent updates and easily to search for there father .
-if the person you looking for is a woman , be informed that her name is followed by her father's name  and etc.  , not her husband  name as  many country .
- in all cases just try to reach the last information you got ,as a start for searching , and take into account  she is not a missing person , you lost her according to the egyptian laws.

all our wish to reach and find her .

https://www.facebook.com/refunite?ref=stream