Meeting people in Alexandria

Hi there,

I am quite new in town and I'd like to meet with other expats in town (preferably in my age). I am a teacher here - and to be honest: I'm pretty bored and don't know what to do here. All I see a cars and waste and noise. Sometimes I fail to see the good sides of this messy city (of course I know there are good sides). Anyhow, I'd like to meet with somebody who has lived here for a while and knows about the hotspots in town. Just write if you're interested in getting to know me.

I speak German and English - but no Arabic.

Drea

welcome drea,,,im 15 years old,,my name is  mahmoud,,iwant to be friend,,ican speak english,,ilive in cairo,if you intersted in that  ,pleASE,,CONTACT ME,,MY EMAIL,[email protected],MY PHONE NUMBER IS ,0144690344

hoping u can adapt and cope with the culture

what braught u to alex in the first place? if it was that boring to u? u r the first one to say that about alex... what do u need to know about it? u said u ve been there for a year

need part time job ?

dear drea
          i was waiting for you to contact me after coming back from your vacations if you are still interested in a part time job in a nursery send me back thanks

hi drea
welcome back i was also waiting for you to contact me when you
got back. i know what u are saying its hard to live here if you dont know the language or how to get around. but there is alot of beauty here in alex as well as all over egypt. iam here for 3 yrs now and i threw myself into the town so i can learn to get around and speak the language. it will get easier for you. i sent u my number so give me a call if you like my children are off from school for the next 2 weeks so iam free to meet you when ever where ever you like. hope to hear from you
roni

Busco conocer gente. Soy de Chile
[email protected]

Hi Carlos,

I guess a presentation would help ... by the way the spanish version of the forum is here https://www.expat.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=2475

Welcome...I am originally from Alexandria but living in Cairo but bec. of the situations all over Egypt i am staying in Alex. for weeks, let me know if i can help with anything..

Hello Drea,
I just want to tell you that Alexandria is not boring at all and there are a lot of stuff to be done here  not just seeing the cars there are a lot of great palces taht you must visit and Enjoy.
I have a lot of german friends from the German school also.
If you are interested i cna show you the beautiful side of the city pleases contact me if you are interested
Thanks
Karim Kassem

hey folks

I v been here for 2 days now and no idea where i can go or what i should do as i agree with drea i m quit new here  all i hear cars , waste and noise
so do not hesitate to pm for any kind of activity around
cheers all

Welcome on board midoo ;)

THANK you

Hello,
You mentioned that you're a teacher. I was wondering if you've accepted a job for the coming academic year or not. I work at a school and we need certified qualified teachers to teach in the international department. If you're interested, kindly let me know or suggest that to anybody you might know or somebody who's interested to teach.
Kind regards,
[email protected]

Hi Maha A.Salam,

Please post your ad in the Alexandria classifieds > job section.

Thank you.

Drea,

You might want to check out the House hash harrier group in Alex as they are quite active and seem to have alot of fun. I will be relocating to Alex mid September with my husband  for the next few years so if you want to get together and explore the city..I'm game. I was there many many yrs ago and look forward to seeing all the changes. I've travelled and lived in most parts of the world and have become pretty good at uncovering the gems of a city. Look forward to meeting you.

Ciao Colleen