Looking for makin new friends in Cologne.

Hi there i just arrived and looking forward to make friends for a bit social life.

Hello traveller000 & welcome to Expat.com!

A little intro maybe!;)

Thank you,
Harmonie.:)

Im new in town and i have this problem, due to travelling and changing cities, i started to feel a bit lonely. Before here i was in Milano for 3 months and before that 6 months Izmir and before that istanbul... It is hard to have friends when u are moving , i dont speak German and i stayed in Germany before for 3 months in Dortmund. I have no intentions of learning German so i prefer English speaking people. Since 2002 i am travelling. I started with Poland then Russia, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Germany,Turkey and some other places. I am an exhibition designer and thats why i travel alot.

So what i am looking for is responsabile serious people not students, to chat, to drink coffe or to go out with. (friends)

I hope this is enough information.

Welcome to Cologne..pm me for details

Hi jay_007!

Why don't you share them on the forum?

Regards
Armand

Here I am..Jay from India. I am here on an international assignment for next 4 years. Live in Nippes..hope to meet you guys soon..Thnx

Hi guys,
Im moving to Cologne at the end of October and would love to know where to meet people ....xxx:)

Hello prettydikec and welcome to Expat.com!

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts here.

Harmonie.:)

Maria, welcome to cologne...please let us know if u need any help

students also are serious people:)

hey everybody...

will be moving to cologne by the end of the week. but I still dont have a place to stay... does anybody know a cheap residence or something I could move into before I find an appartment?

Thanks..

Dan

Hello there. I've just arrived too in Junkersdorf with my wife and kids and am looking to spread my wings a bit. I have a few people on the ground here (my wife having worked in Köln for ten yaers, ten years ago).

Thursday Night Drinks Cologne TNDC is a great way to meet English speaking expats and locals. They meet every Thursday in different venues and everyone is welcome. Check out facebook or toytown germany for details of the meeting venue.

Kind regards

K

How?

Hi there,

my name is Sara, I'm 24 years old and I was born in Italy ( Pisa), but I've been living abroad since 7 years, mostly between the UK ( London), Spain ( Barcelona), Denmark ( Copenhagen/ Roskilde) and Germany ( Berlin).

I m very open minded and easy-going and I'm always surrounded by international people. I love traveling, reading, writing , listening to the music, acting and I'm addicted to professional make up and Fashion.

I'm actually relocated in Koln since I work here as Au.Pair for aprox 6 months.

I would be glad to meet new people and make new friends, no matter the gender or the race, im up to everything :=)

Looking forward to meeting you!

Greetz,

Sara.