Looking to meet people in Colonge area I just moved to Germany :)

Hayy

I am 23 moved here almost two months ago and well its all new and nerving for me.I would like to meet new people and make contact/friends in the area who speak either English/German or both. I understand German pretty well and my speaking is slowly coming together. Would love to add contacts to whats app, email or facebook to make this place less isolating and come out of hibernation lol. Would also be awesome to be able to share and pass info and experiance of living in Germany and all the ins and out of life here. :)

Welcome to Expat.com Calleyadams!;)

Harmonie.

Hi!

I saw that you didn't get any answers here and I thought: oh no how disappointing.

I saw you before as I checked the map... do you live in Kerpen?
If you are interested in adding contacts to whatsapp or meet people that actually live in the same town as you *nudge nudge wink wink* then I am more than happy to help you.

I like to help you answer the questions you have ;) Things can be very confusing around here sometimes.

I am 23 as well.

Until then
Bye

Hey guys, I'll be 22 in March. I'm moving to Cologne in January and I'll be living with my boyfriend but I'm eager to make my own friends in the city. I'll be living in Lindenthal. I have WhatsApp and facebook and I'd love to meet up when I arrive.

Hey girls,
Im also new in Cologne, moved just this month - January.
I live with my boyfriend, dont know which part of Cologne we live, havent really figured that out :D

Hi Calley,

I'm 23. Moving from the UK to Cologne at the start of February.

Lets meet.

x

Hi, i'm 26 and live in Cologne since December. If anyone is interested, i'd love to meet you :)

Hi there! I'm moving to Cologne in April.  My name is Sepi.  I'm 30 and moving from OC, California.  How has your experience been so far?  What have you learned - tips and tricks to getting by?

Hello everyone

Sorry I didn't see you messages. I unfortunate forgot my password.... So I have only jut manage to get back on here. Hence why I am only just replying. Thanks for your posts, if you would still like to meet or create contacts then privacy message me. We could exchange numbers and add each othe to what's app. I have been here nearly 5 months now it would be good to exchange experiences, tips, advice and have some common ground on English speaking. I also would love to form a group of people who are learning German to go out and practice German with. It's far less intimidating and embarrassing to practice with out learners.

Message me to exchange a more frequent form of contact.

Calley

Hi Calley,
what about a city visit togheter next week end?

Donato

Hey All,

I rarely come to this site, and randomly picked up this forum.
Some of you may know this, there is group called TNDC ~ Thursday night drinks in cologne. You can easily find it on Facebook.
the idea is to meet with other expats every Thursday eve for a few drinks in the city.
I have been kinda regular to the group, and its supper fun.
So check it out, and hope to see you there. :)

Cheers,
Parimal

Hey Parimal,
Thanks for the great tip! I'll join the group right away. Perhaps we'll meet next thursday then ;)

Best,
Lasse

@Parimal - Why facebook?

You can organise an Expat.com meet up in Cologne. :)

[Moderated]

ok im in koln and what do i do so i dont feel like a tourist.are there any meet ups on a tuesday night?