Looking to meet some friends

Hi everyone I am Laura, a kiwi who just wants to go out and have some fun. I am in my late twenties looking to have a beer or two with fellow english speaking peeps!!!! I need to find some friends as I am pretty bored. If interested message me!!!!

Hi Laura,

My name is Masha.  I am from the US, currently traveling through Europe.  I will be in Cologne next week.  I would love to make a fellow english speaking friend and check out the local sites together.  Let me know if you would be interested.

hi laura

my name is andule from Tanzania i would like to make a friendship with you think we will enjoy each other.

Hi there! I'm moving to Cologne in April.  My name is Sepi.  I'm 30 and moving from OC, California.  How has your experience been so far?  What have you learned - tips and tricks to getting by?

Yeah I love living here...... but it was an adjustment. I have been here 4 months and I suggest keeping a positive mindset, if you let the annoying and rude people get to you you become upset and depressed. Do you speak Deutsch as I don't speak any at all, but it has not really been a problem for me as my work mates have helped me out a lot. Just a question, you say you are from the us but your name seems to be from somewhere else????
Any way thanks for contacting

Hello This is me Amir would like to meet you but Unfortunately online at the moment as i am living in abroad more than 2000 miles away in Dubai.If interested please reply.Take care 4self.
AMIR

Hay I am also in my 20's from England and been living here for about 4 months now an my German is getting there. I am also looking to make friends who speak English and I am practice German with. I live in Cologne also. If you like we could exchange number.

Calley

Dear Calley,
Thnkx for replying.Actually i would like to speak to you as well.As i like being with ENGLISH .Currently i am here in my home town but moving back to Dubai at 4th week of this month.Please write more about you like work interest or  anything would like to listen.Take care and see you around.

Regards,

AMIR

Hi.. I am Nur in my mid twenties and will be in Cologne for a month next weeks. I always come to Cologne and plan to live there. I want to have some friends there to hang out. Cheers

Dear Calley, Hoping you are doing great.i Was wondering that didn't hear anything about you.Are you Ok? Just takw care for self and please write back.
Bye............:)

AMIR

Hi Laura,
I'm coming to Cologne next saturday. What about discovering the city togheter?

Donato

hey yes i will be interested to meet you in person and catch for couple of drinks and have fun . We can plan to meet and enjoy the time together .
Tschuess and wishes !!

hello Laura!
we will meet together with some people of the Expat.com tonite.
the appointment is at 19.00 at Neumarkt!

let us know if you will come!
Elena

Ohhhhhhh I am busy tonight but I would love to come to the next event.........