Free drinks for expats in Cologne ;)

Hi dear expats!
I would like to introduce myself to you.
My name is Helge and I am studying "Special Education" in Cologne.
I was born in the north of Germany and moved down to this beautiful area because of my studies.

During my studies I have been living for 2 years abroad (Hungary & Portugal). In Hungary I have been studying and in Portugal I've been working as a German teacher.
Because of this I decided to write my thesis about expats in Cologne.

I would like to figure out how the life of an expat in Cologne looks like.

And this it's where it comes to you :-)

I am looking for interviewees for my thesis!

The interview takes about 45 minutes and takes place wherever you would like.

It is about the life of expats in Cologne and what are the positive and the negative experiences.

Don't worry, you don't have to fill out any questionnaires. It will be an open interview, really informal.

I can cook something for you or invite you for a coffee/drink at a nice bar in Cologne!

We can speak English or German, as you prefer.

And if I can help you with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

I am really looking forward to meet you!

Helge

Well, I am keen on this offer you have...email me or call ....I live currently in Sulz-Klettenberg with my wife...perhaps a cup of coffee or a beer in this area would be great...anyway looking to be part of your thesis.

[email protected]

Cheers,

Alexander

To discuss the life of an expat sounds exciting for me. If you want, we can meet

Cheers

Hey!

I used to be in your shoes looking for expats to interview (only in Singapore).
Email me on [email protected], I would love to meet up!
Anja

seems like he is no more interested, no reply
Anya, Russian-speaking?

Yop. Born and raised in the Big Red Motherland))

Anya, me too. Nice to meet you. Our fellow interviewer keeps silence, schade

))) you can write me an email if you wanna get to know each other a bit. I dont have much of a chance to check this forum at work. [email protected]
Thank you!!

Thanks. I did

Hi Haegae,

I'm french, expat in Koln !
if you're still looking for interviewees, it's okay for me !
Contact me if you want !

C ya !

nice to meet you  I dont' have many experiences on Expat.com but for time being what i can keep in mind
it's positives experience.

Hi Everybody, I am really sorry that I haven't answered yet. But somehow I decided to just start writing my thesis now.

So, if you are still interested, I would be really happy to meet you!  :)

Sounds good to me! I'll be away loads in april, but i have time at between 27 and 29 of march! Let me know if you're available! Xxx