Question very urgent!!!

Hi to all. I am currently in Cairo now. And I with my boyfriend want to visit Montenegro in August (holiday trip) for 1 week. For me I don't need visa (I am ukrainian), but my bf is egyptian and he needs visa. In the embassy they told us, that if he wants to get visa he must have invitation from private person (even not from travel agency).
If somebody knows what to do in this situation?

can't he just simply apply for visa without having invitation?

Hello ukr.dev85!

I hope that other members will help you soon.

Harmonie.;)

Egyptians can not get visa to most countries whith out invitation letter
This is the most bad thing
About me I want visit some countries but I can not do it by easy way bc this rules :-(

No, he can't apply for visa without invitation. And really, the most strange thing, that invitation must be only from private person even not from travel agency!!!

well its pretty common for allot of places. these are diplomatic policies made based on the diplomatic relation. In such cases the work around is mostly HOTEL are helpfull.

Try to make a booking in a hotel for lets say a week or two and ask them to send invitation letter along with booking receipt. This is the only workable solution.

Secondly common its Montenegro not States or UK :D they should be able to give him visa based on the HOTEL reservation / invitation letter

Thank you, alimirza, for your cute answer. I can see that you have a big experience in contacting embassies.
Any way, if somebody will need Montenegro visa, you may contact me and ask how to do it!!!

egyptian government are harsh when it comes to visa :(

i hope he get it soon

john25 wrote:

egyptian government are harsh when it comes to visa :(

dear John25!
may be i understood wrong but he is supposed to take his visa to travel abroad (Montenegro) so he will even not take it from Egyptian Government!
as far as i know as am always travelling so thats the way business goes ;)

:top:

:)

amarakl wrote:

About me I want visit some countries but I can not do it by easy way bc this rules :-(

hi amarakl, this was the saddest thing for me to learn when i became close with my egyptian friends. i was appalled at the thought of my friends being "caged"...not having freedom to travel...they are not wealthy so they don't have the benefit of dual citizenship like others may (ie: lots of egyptian canadians i know fly back and forth all over europe, north america etc).

we live in a world of globalization where nation states have less influence and reach so the argument of saftey doesn't fly with me.

i hope this restriction/condition is lifted once your new government is in place :)

Katyusha wrote:
amarakl wrote:

hi amarakl, this was the saddest thing for me to learn when i became close with my egyptian friends. i was appalled at the thought of my friends being "caged"...not having freedom to travel...they are not wealthy so they don't have the benefit of dual citizenship like others may (ie: lots of egyptian canadians i know fly back and forth all over europe, north america etc).

we live in a world of globalization where nation states have less influence and reach so the argument of saftey doesn't fly with me.

i hope this restriction/condition is lifted once your new government is in place :)

if its hard then i just wanna understand how i always get it so easy :D

what is only not east to get is the Schengen Visa not more but also any Egyptian can get as i didnt find any restrictions concerning egyptians!

don moe wrote:

what is only not east to get is the Schengen Visa not more but also any Egyptian can get as i didnt find any restrictions concerning egyptians!

:) through your charm and personality?

Katyusha wrote:
don moe wrote:

Awwwww hehehe u made my day ;)
Shoukran for ur nice and kind words

don moe wrote:
Katyusha wrote:
don moe wrote:

3afwan
by the way, i hadn't read about the events of monday in tahrir square. so now i hope i didn't offend you or anyone as i read it was violent :(

i do hope things progress smoothly now.

K

Katyusha wrote:
don moe wrote:
Katyusha wrote:

3afwan
by the way, i hadn't read about the events of monday in tahrir square. so now i hope i didn't offend you or anyone as i read it was violent :(

i do hope things progress smoothly now.

K

Hehe no offend between us :P
Only at monday military police went and made tahrir square empty of protesters and of course dirty business gangs so till now its really empy but full of army tanks , soldiers, etc...