Need to meet new people

Hello everyone,

I am not new to Cario, I have been here for 4 1/2 years, but I will be divorced soon and have very little friends.  So I am trying to find more friends to hang out with, have a few drinks and whatever comes to us at that time.  I would prefer women because I just get along better with them better then men (not trying to find a date unless it starts from friendship).  Please contact me if you want to hang out this weekend.  I live in Maadi so people from Maadi would be best, but if not we can "meet in the middle" so to say LOL.

Hope to hear from someone,

William

Hello William!

Your discussion has been moved to the Cairo Forum for better visibility.

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts.

Regards,
Harmonie.

harmonie wrote:

Hello William!

Your discussion has been moved to the Cairo Forum for better visibility.

I hope that you will have a lot of nice contacts.

Regards,
Harmonie.

Thanks Harmonie, so do I.  Getting boring going from work to home and home to work every day and not doing anything between, just sitting at home on my laptop LOL.

Hi William,

Nice t meet you! There's a BBQ on at the bca in maadi tmrw, from 2:30pm til late and I was planning to go tmrw with my husband......there's supposed to be lots of pork products too. I'm hoping to meet new people there-why not come along?

M

minaxi wrote:

Hi William,

Nice t meet you! There's a BBQ on at the bca in maadi tmrw, from 2:30pm til late and I was planning to go tmrw with my husband......there's supposed to be lots of pork products too. I'm hoping to meet new people there-why not come along?

M

Thanks, I sent you a message in your inbox with my number so you can call me and possibly meet up tomorrow.

William

I am looking for the same thing. I am staying in a hotel on 7th street in Maadi...free tonight?

msheta wrote:

I am looking for the same thing. I am staying in a hotel on 7th street in Maadi...free tonight?

Hey there, what time would you like to meet?  I am free from about 7ish on, so please feel free to let me know.  Check your PM :D.

William