Salary /Final settlement Issue

Dears,
    Please advise me that i am not properly responded by my employer for 3 months salary  and I completed 1 month notice period after resignation.
      Many verbal and written requests, I have done for last 20 days but no response till date.

If I lodge complaint to Indian embassy and MOM about my employer for above issue, will I get justice as soon as possible?

Dear!!

As far as my knowledge is concern, MOM will respond without any doubts until unless you are clear with your things.

So don't worry and relax...

During your termination period can you leave the country without restrictions My employer has no objections but can the bank
I will return to complete formalities

Hi,

As per the Labour Law of Oman, employers are obliged to pay all the dues to employees including the gratuity at the end of service provided the employee completes one year of service.

Thus, yes, you are entitled and you will certainly get the outstanding salaries, the pay during the notice period, repatriation cost to your country along with other benefits such as gratuity if you completed 1 year.

go to ministry of manpower and register a case there. but do you ahve all the paperwork to show your contract resident card copy the MOMP labour contract etc.?