Hiring a housemaid in Muscat

Hello,
Can someone guide me how to hire a maid in muscat .i need indian,pakistani or falpino of old age  Full time to take care of my two kids one of 4yrs and one of 1 yrs.what is current rate going on for hiring a maid.
thanks

Hello Dr Areeb

I suggest you drop an advert in the Personal and household services job offers in Muscat and also check out adverts there from people seeking household jobs.

Best Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Go to fb : OmanMaid

just send your number and location.... otherwise ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : No external link please

Hello me am looking for a job

@keziah ndege

If seeking a job the best place to look is in the jobs section, top of this page. You can place a free ad there too.

keziah ndege wrote:

Hello me am looking for a job

Hi keziah ndege,

To keep you informed, there is a ban on hiring domestic workers from certain African nations effective January 31, 2016 :

The Directorate General of Passports and Residence at Royal Oman Police (ROP) has issued a decision banning visa for domestic workers from Ethiopia, Kenya, Senegal, Guinea and Cameroon. The decision went into effect from January 31.

(Ref : http://omanobserver.om/visa-ban-on-hous … om-africa/)

So please do not get conned, if someone offers you to find employment here as a domestic help.

Thenx dear

I have Filiphino housemaid, she looking for full time job with english family, she have 6 years experience, she can do all household chores like cleaning,washing,ironing and cooking.

Salary she asking for 150 R.O and a release money of 1400 R.O

For more information, please call *** Issam

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello Sir/Madam..Im jessica and i would to apply as your house maid if i.am qualified..I have.work in Oman last 2012-2014.My main duty is taking care of 3 kids age 1,2 & 3 and household chores..I work also in Singapore in 2005-2012 under one employer..I know hiw to cook but western i have little knowledge but im.willing to learn..Thank you for your time.I hope to hear from you soon.

@ mahira alhooti and jessy2581 > Can you please post your job search in the Housemaid job vacancies in Muscat section ?

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Engr.rehman26 wrote:

<span>[Post under review]</span>

Hi Engr.rehman26,

This forum does not allow for direct recruitments.

Kindly post your interest in the 'Classifieds' section (see on the top of the page), under the appropraite section.

Since you are a new site user, it would help you to read the site's T&C and the forum's Code of Conduct.

Send your numbers

Hire a housemaid thru a manpower agency or check Muscat Housemaids in Facebook for a housemaid who is  already in Muscat.

@Sumitran  Is it opened yet or Kenyans are still under ban??

Esther Anthony, hello and welcome !

This is quite an old thread. I hope someone can advise though.

Regards

Bhavna