How to complain in Ministry of Manpower

Hi everyone,
Can somebody advice me on what to do?
My company is always giving our salary very late, and by late it means almost a month after the cut off. I know it’s not that much late but most of my colleagues have families back home who are waiting for their allotment. In my case, I need to pay to the bank on time, otherwise there will be a penalty. Is it ok if we all go to the ministry and file a complain?

You can go through the ministry of manpower website

Yes ofcourse , you have the right to do so. But it is better to submit a request by the name of all your co-workers to the Execun of your company on this subject and if he does not respond , then move t o MM so as to solve your matter.


New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Muscat

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Muscat

Moving to Muscat

Find tips from professionals about moving to Muscat

Travel insurance in Muscat

Enjoy stress-free travel to Muscat