After cancellation come back in oman

Dear All,

any buddy tell me how can i come in Oman after cancellation without NOC. I am just living in Oman Muscat 2 months and some days because cheating with me agency and sponsor person about job offer letter. please provide me a details i want to come back in Oman in New Company. Before i was worked in nasim ibra trading company this company is very cheap and non follw the labour rule and harassed the employees. in this company have own rule not follw the omani labour law rule. So i want to come back in Oman for new job and better company.

Thanks

Muhammad Usman

Hi muhammad.usman.0999,

If you have exited Oman by cancelling your employment visa - and without your last employer's NOC, then you would not be able to return to the Sultanate for a minimum period of 2-years, from the date of your departure.

I would urge you to please read the numerous other posts in the forum on the very same subject. You can gather all the information that you would need to know.

I can Help you  :cool::joking:

marif4455 wrote:

I can Help you  :cool::joking:

Oh really ?!?!

And how may I ask you, Sir ?

Why don't you please share your fantastic knowledge on the forum, so that many like muhammad.usman.0999 may benefit from your valuable information.

Hello my fiancee has finish the cancellation procedure and went back and the owner is ready to give him noc where he use to work previous sonis it possible to come back before 2 years with the noc of same company can you help me out??,

Hi Chinchwalkar zeba,

If an expatriate employee cancels the employment visa and returns back home, the expat cannot return for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of departure, unless the expat has the last employer's NOC.

However, should the expat employee wish to return prior to the completion of 2 years, without the NOC, the person can do so only as long as the person returns to the employment of the same employer / sponsor.

So, if your fiance is willing to rejoin the same company / sponsor, and if your fiance's last employer / sponsor is willing to take him back, then he can do so without any problem.

hi can u gave me some advice.. im cancel  this last  month  but my last sponsor  not gave me noc  and my new sponsor said cam back  to oman by turis  visa and from  oman he can do a new working  visa that possible  or no help  me plzz

Pls my company has cancelled my visa without completing my contract so I'm back country can I come back to Oman again with a deferent visa. Please I need your advice 🙏

@Charity Opoku Hello,

Are you blacklisted ? I don't see why you can't come back if you find a new employer/new visa ....

Regards

Bhavna

@Bhavna if some one resigned in probation period and completed 07 days notice period and the company gave him cancellation exit ,can he come back on other visa or vist visa and can find a new job please ....

Once a visa has been cancelled you can apply and come to Oman on a new visa.

Moreover you may ask any of your contacts to check your previous visa status at ROP.

@abdurrazaq actually i want to ask can he block me or black lost can he create any hindrance restrictions for some time period or i just can exit and come back even on visitvisa and then can find job ,actually he is threat ed he ll block bla bla ..thanks

I just want to ask is there such rule does exist in oman to block someone

An Employer can get an employee blocked/black listed on various grounds as per the law.