Close

After cancellation come back in oman

Dear All,

any buddy tell me how can i come in Oman after cancellation without NOC. I am just living in Oman Muscat 2 months and some days because cheating with me agency and sponsor person about job offer letter. please provide me a details i want to come back in Oman in New Company. Before i was worked in nasim ibra trading company this company is very cheap and non follw the labour rule and harassed the employees. in this company have own rule not follw the omani labour law rule. So i want to come back in Oman for new job and better company.

Thanks

Muhammad Usman

Hi muhammad.usman.0999,

If you have exited Oman by cancelling your employment visa - and without your last employer's NOC, then you would not be able to return to the Sultanate for a minimum period of 2-years, from the date of your departure.

I would urge you to please read the numerous other posts in the forum on the very same subject. You can gather all the information that you would need to know.

I can Help you  :cool:  :joking:

marif4455 :

I can Help you  :cool:  :joking:

Oh really ?!?!

And how may I ask you, Sir ?

Why don't you please share your fantastic knowledge on the forum, so that many like muhammad.usman.0999 may benefit from your valuable information.

Expatriate health insurance in Muscat

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Muscat

Moving to Muscat

Find tips from professionals about moving to Muscat

Travel insurance in Muscat

Enjoy stress-free travel to Muscat