NOC format and sample

Hello... Is there a link or any format of NOC for my employer to fill in? Thank for the help.

Hi Mhia1986,

There is no set format or template for the NOC.

The document has to drafted on the registsred company's letterhead and must be signed and stamped by an authorised signatory of the company issuing the NOC.

That's all.

Thank you so much for the info.

I have noc In company letterhead with my passport nos and the owner signature and company stamp is it enough for to get a new visa for Oman again .

Tfern831 wrote:

I have noc In company letterhead with my passport nos and the owner signature and company stamp is it enough for to get a new visa for Oman again .

Hi Tfern831,

I trust the NOC is correctly dated. If yes, nothing further would be needed.

Usually, such government documents would be in half-side Arabic and half-side English. If it is like that, that would be best.

Dear Sumitran

It's fully written in Arabic only  mentioned my passport no. In English rest all in Arabic in company letter head ,stamp and owner signature

Hi Tfern831,

Just for your information, give the letter to any of the many Translation centres which can be found across town to find out exactly what the contents of the NOC are.

Keep the translated letter handly with you in case of any discrepancy or dispute.

Thank you very much for reply