How to complain in Ministry of Manpower

i have submitted my passport to the company. Now what will I do if the company does not want to give me the passport?

I have try to open the website of ministry of manpower www.mol.gov.om  unfortunately is not possible to access, if someone have the correct website or email to make a complian not been pay by the companie

Thank you

Hello vodkapremium,

Welcome to expat.com!

There seems to be a problem with the website. Even I can't access it.

I hope someone can provide us with the relevant website soon.

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello everyone my Arab blocked me I want to go back to my country Pakistan what is procedure kindly guide me

@tariqkharal001 i have msg u

Hello Saraali,

If you have any information to  share, kindly do it on the forum itself.

It might be helpful for other users as well1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Dear all

I would like to share, my employer hold my 5 months he is not paying salary so what I have to do? In this case, anyone can suggest me. And also he is saying I will terminate you while my contract is 2 year until June 2024,  if he terminate me how can I get another visa?

Hii respected sir

I have to already complain ministry of manpower regarding my selry and my passport because my contract is finished I want to go my country so I said if my employee give me my selry than good if he can not give my selry give me my passport and my ticket so they are telling me ok I will try to take your passport but they are not replay me labor court tell me ok ok I will try what I do now please let me know

Hello everyone my mother is lost in Oman how can I find her I even don't know where is she her mobile is off and I cannot reach her I'm from srilanka my mother is in Oman how can I find her anyone can help me ?

@afshuzee call 9999 for urgent help. let me know the update