Save Vietnams Wildlife

Dont know if anyone is interested, but this is a Vietnamese ran charity specializing in the rescue & if possible re introduction to the wild of Pangolin's. Seen lots of stuff on Nat Geo about the plight of African Pangolin being wiped out to serve the Vietnamese & Chinese trad meds market, like horrendous numbers being killed. But then saw a bit about the plight Vietnamese & Chinese Pangolin & their struggle for existence. Not easy for a young & old male culture that cant get it up & thinks that eating ground Pangolin scales with give you a raging boner for an hour or too & give your GF or wife a good seeing too!! :o
Anyways *** & even if you dont they will e mail you a free news letter every month. :thanks:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aksNu4S … 2020-02-27

goodolboy wrote:

Dont know if anyone is interested, but this is a Vietnamese ran charity specializing in the rescue & if possible re introduction to the wild of Pangolin's. Seen lots of stuff on Nat Geo about the plight of African Pangolin being wiped out to serve the Vietnamese & Chinese trad meds market, like horrendous numbers being killed. But then saw a bit about the plight Vietnamese & Chinese Pangolin & their struggle for existence. Not easy for a young & old male culture that cant get it up & thinks that eating ground Pangolin scales with give you a raging boner for an hour or too & give your GF or wife a good seeing too!! :o
Anyways *** & even if you dont they will e mail you a free news letter every month. :thanks:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aksNu4S … 2020-02-27

Thanks for this, will check it out.

Few weeks back saw some story that there has been a link to pangolin and the spread of the virus. Not sure if it's true or not

All animals should be protected

Jlgarbutt wrote:

Not sure if it's true or not

I 5hink we can safely say the story is made up rubbish, but who made it up?

goodolboy wrote:

While I have sympathy with your cause and the protection of animals in general, I think parts of your post are unnecessarily vulgar.

Fred wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

made up rubbish or not, it would be great to see something positive & good come out of the Corona thing. Eating scales of a dead lovely little creature & drive its species to extinction for some wannabe macho retard blokes ego just dont cut it with me, bit like the cultural debate about men pissing in public, spitting & blowing snot debate on another post here.
Anyways please keep it a secret....right!!.... last I heard from a good source was that Rhino horn, Tiger bones & Elephant tusks were also being investigated!

Malcolmleitrim wrote:
goodolboy wrote:

While I have sympathy with your cause and the protection of animals in general, I think parts of your post are unnecessarily vulgar.

provoking reaction is what I am about Malcolm, looks like I succeeded in your case & by the way that post was removed, scrutinized & edited by the Forum moderator & then re posted, sorry if I offended you but there is a big world out there that actually & generally talks & thinks like that!

goodolboy wrote:
Malcolmleitrim wrote:
goodolboy wrote:

provoking reaction is what I am about Malcolm, looks like I succeeded in your case & by the way that post was removed, scrutinized & edited by the Forum moderator & then re posted, sorry if I offended you but there is a big world out there that actually & generally talks & thinks like that!

Damn, talk about getting all in a knot over a few words. I didnt find it vulgar, maybe some posters are just a little bit too prim and proper.

colinoscapee wrote:
goodolboy wrote:
Malcolmleitrim wrote:

Damn, talk about getting all in a knot over a few words. I didnt find it vulgar, maybe some posters are just a little bit too prim and proper.

I don't consider myself prim and proper and I wasn't personally offended, but I don't see the point in vulgarity, I feel it detracts from the issue rather than serves it. Aah well, we're all different.

goodolboy wrote:
Fred wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

made up rubbish or not, it would be great to see something positive & good come out of the Corona thing. Eating scales of a dead lovely little creature & drive its species to extinction for some wannabe macho retard blokes ego just dont cut it with me, bit like the cultural debate about men pissing in public, spitting & blowing snot debate on another post here.
Anyways please keep it a secret....right!!.... last I heard from a good source was that Rhino horn, Tiger bones & Elephant tusks were also being investigated!

Bit hard to argue with that.

https://phys.org/news/2019-12-vietnam-s … golin.html

goodolboy wrote:
Malcolmleitrim wrote:
goodolboy wrote:

Oooo  . . . .  You annoyed the Forum Mafia . . .  Don't be surprised to find a decapitated horse in your bed.  :cool:

"Rich primate species in Việt Nam threatened: WWF report"

vietnamnews.vn/environment/1119142/rich-primate-species-in-viet-nam-threatened-wwf-report

OceanBeach92107 wrote:

vietnamnews.vn/environment/1119142/rich-primate-species-in-viet-nam-threatened-wwf-report

very sad

goodolboy wrote:
OceanBeach92107 wrote:

very sad

Now more than ever saving animal species is critical...

I almost always discourage direct Face.book links, but there is an upcoming official art exhibit event happening in the American Center at the US Consulate General in HCMC on February 22nd:

"Appreciation of Vietnamese Wildlife Through Art"

Hopefully admin won't mind my sharing the FB event link from the official Consulate FB page

It seemed appropriate to share it in this thread.

https://e.vnexpress.net/news/news/endan … EtW3iGA0bg

https://preview.mailerlite.com/p3g4h4a4 … 4020/g5a5/

@goodolboy

Guess that means Chinese Pangolin will be back on the menu :)

@goodolboy
Guess that means Chinese Pangolin will be back on the menu smile.png
-@Aidan in HCMC

now now!!

Unfortunately, the only way to stop the loss most of earth's biota is to reduce the huge and growing human population.  Any volunteers?

Unfortunately, the only way to stop the loss most of earth's biota is to reduce the huge and growing human population. Any volunteers?
-@williamherron13

Too many people is not the root of the problem.

Annual global food surpluses of about 2% above the needs of the worldwide population are inexorably encouraging population growth which is also equal to about 2% annually.

Read "Ishmael" by Daniel Quinn for one of the best (and the most entertaining) explanations of this phenomenon.

As long as food is not simply grown or hunted sustainably but continues to be an economic commodity, there will always a surplus of food that will enable sustaining and expanding human populations in otherwise unsustainable living conditions.

Selective culling of the humanoid kind hahaha

@goodolboy don't know about pangoline scale powder stuff but tongkat ali works. so stay off pangolin and reach for tongkat ali. 🦡🦡

@goodolboy don't know about pangoline scale powder stuff but tongkat ali works. so stay off pangolin and reach for tongkat ali. 🦡🦡
-@brianAFSER73

AH ok is that on the endangered species list too?

@goodolboy LOL!

https://preview.mailerlite.com/m2s7s0f3 … 7221/g2w5/