My experience being married to a Vietnamese woman

I would like to start by saying that I love Vietnam and the people, I have many good VIetnamese friends. I would just like to share my experience.

I met her mid may, we seemed to hit it off. She was so sweet and fun. We kept in touch after I returned back to the UK. There is not much of an age gap, about 4 years. Before I left I agreed to send her some money. Even though we had only known each other for a few days she sent me messages like I love you, I miss you etc. Then one day she asked me to send her $200, so I told her I will send it but can't do it straight away because I was busy with work, I was doing 16 hour shifts at the time, I told her I would send it on Friday. Friday came, she asked if I had sent it, but I told her I didn't have time because I slept in that day and that I would send it to her the next day ( I didn't actually have the money as I didn't receive my salary yet) “she said the bank is closed on the weekend, I think you know that, I am never talking to you again”. I told her that the banks in the UK are open on Saturday and she could collect it Monday, she said ok. So I went out and sold my PS3 to I could send it to her. Maybe I was delusional; I thought she was so sweet so thought it would be worth it. Then we began talk on a video call program and she would constantly say she misses me and loves me etc. Then a week after I sent her the first $200 she asked for another $200, my instincts told me not to send it, but I decided to ignore it and try to focus on the things I liked about her, so I sent it. Then we got into the arrangement of me sending money every 2 – 3 weeks and it gradually became more, about up to $1000 one time. She asked for an Ipad and I went out and bought it, all the time falling for her sweet talking and genuinely believed she loved me. I loved her personality and thought maybe if I could show I loved her buy providing for her financially we could have a loving relationship. We both agreed we want to marry each other so I decided to buy her a diamond ring. She sent me pictures of the diamond ring she wanted, I went out and bout the closest one to it that I could afford. I came back showed her the ring on video call and she just smiled coldly and said thank you. I knew something was not right she was not her “usual” cheery, bubble, jolly self. After further enquiry about what was wrong she said “I don't like the ring” and started crying, the video call froze, I called her back and told her I would get a new one. Then the video call was ok, I made a joke out of it I said “you didn't like the ring so you froze the camera, but when I told you I will buy you a new ring the camera is ok haha” and she went hysterical and became furious. Said “You think I just care about the ring” You think I want get your money” and had a tantrum for nearly a whole day. This was all before I had an interview for a new job. Anyway next she wanted me to show the ring to her friend on camera and her friend said it was ok and she seemed ok after hearing that. I bought my ticket, for end of July. Just before I went there she asked me to buy her mother some sunglasses, I bought her mother expensive designer ones, she also asked me to buy her step father who she apparently dislikes and is a lawyer some designer after shave. I bought this and she seemed happy, then just a couple of day before I left she asked me to buy an ipad/tablet for her mother.
Ok now I am at the airport ready to go, I make friends with a British Vietnamese man and his daughter at the airport. On the plane I told him how long I was staying and how much I brought to spend and he warned me shook his head straight away and said “Do not show her how much you have, she will want it all” I didn't believe him because I thought she was different.
I Arrive spend a few days with her she seems sweet as usual I'm sitting in the kitchen talking with a family member and she suddenly interrupts and shouts saying “YOU LEFT THE BEDROOM DOOR OPEN!, GO AND CLOSE IT NOW! SMELL NO GOOD BECAUSE I AM COOKING!” I am very upset and confused why she behaved with such hostility. But later she did the exact same thing, she left the door open whilst cooking again, and I told her what she did an apparently it was ok for her to do it. The next day we went to buy plane tickets to go to Cambodia as we discussed going there before. We took a taxi got to the travel agency, I went to pay for te tickets but I forgot my pin, because it was a new card, we had to go back to the appartemnt and get the pin, it was only a 10 minute taxi journey but she went crazy and extremely angry saying “YOU FORGOT THE PIN! WHY DON'T YOU JUST PAY CASH?! Why you only change a little bit of cash at a time” took her ring off and laid on the bed and starting crying. After a few minutes she said ok lets go back and buy the tickets. A lot of her family is in Cambodia, mother, step father, brothers and daughter. A daughter she did not tell me about whilst I was in the UK. After we buy the tickets and go back to the apartment later she just casually said “I have a baby”.
She was talking on a video call with her mother and saw the 3 piece traditional Vietnamese marriage jewelry and her mother said she liked her gold bracelet and wants one. So we bought one.
So my first day in Cambodia she goes off with her brother and daughter and leave me to wait without even telling me. At her mother's house she basically ignored me just talking with her daughter, mother, brothers. I don't understand anything so to show I have interest in what they are saying I ask her what they are talking about her typical response would be “I headache! I don't want say”. I was still just trying to focus on her nice side and the fun and bubbly girl. We go to have wedding pictures together, very nice, after we took the photos she asked me to choose some frames, so I'm standing there looking at the frames for all but 2 seconds and she shouts “QUICKLY! The girl who was working behind the counter, here need go home soon! Her taxi waiting!” I asked her why she shouted at me, I told her I didn't know that the girl working there was waiting to go home. But whenever I question her it turns into a big argument. When we were not with the family and just alone she seemed more interested in playing games on the ipad that I bought her instead of doing something together. And she then said I need to give her mother $500 dollars. Although this behavior is apparent she then has spurts of being very sweet, saying “I love you” you are my number 1” etc
Anyway we return to Vietnam and I returned to the UK a couple of weeks later.
I bought a ticket to go back in September, trying to ignore those things that she done (Cognitive dissonance?) Whilst in Vietnam her brother and his with came to stay and asked if we want to go the sister in laws parents house that was near the beach. So went together. After getting to the in-laws house they she said she wants to take them all to VinPearl theme park. She did not tell me how much it would be until we got to the entrance, 6 million dong $300. I also had to pay for the car there and back. During the time at the theme park she we were near the aquarium they were talking about the fish and I made a comment and she completely ignored me and continued talking with her brother, I said a few time but she took no notice of what I said, she does this frequently when talking to family member and other Vietnamese and Cambodian people, making me feel low priority. She would be running around her brother all the time, saying “Oh Anh hi says this, Anh hi says that, we need to do what Anh hi says”. Later we went to the beach and the family sneaked off to leaving me and her time alone, we got in the sea and she noticed they didn't tag along she said “aww very sad and lonely now just me and you here” I said “WHAT! So your not happy with just me here with you? We had a long time with your family. And she quickly changed, smiled and said “I love you” Then we return back to the city.
I am still trying hard to focus on her good side, and with that in mind and trying to give the relationship a go thinking if I put more effort in it will be worth it, I decided to get a job in Vietnam.
I returned to the UK gave up my stable job and went to Vietnam to work, provide for her. I thought there was something worth salvaging from this plane crash of a relationship, so I gave my best effort. I wanted to live her for an extended period of time. I went there in October started work, paying the bills, rent, electric, TV, wifi, water as I should, I was happy to do it. I thought it quite odd as she lived with 2 of her cousins and they did not contribute to any of the utility bills. A rather large disagreement broke out when I wanted to p0ay the rent myself. She was intent on giving her cousin the rent money to go to the bank to send to the landlord and went absolutely ballistic when I said I wanted to do it myself. She did not respect the way I wanted to do it and again I gave in to her. I spoke to her again and said next time rent needs to be paid I want to do and she agreed. When it came to the end of the month we were at the mall it was a day before to pay the rent again, she got a call from her cousin and said she is going to Singapore the next day and after the call I said to her that you remember you agreed that I pay the rent, she suddenly changed got angry and shouted at me in the mall. She said “Going to the bank an filling in forms gives me a headache!” I said but she had to go to the bank to fill in forms to collect the money I was sending her while I was in the UK”. I started to get suspicious as why she did not want me to pay it. I was thinking was she secretly sending money back to Cambodia to her family. If she wanted to do it she should have consulted with me. I really had no problem with providing for her and helping her family, buying her things but what made me upset was her attitude towards me. Her hostility and how she reacted when on a rare occasion I wanted to buy something for my family or myself. I thought that she may change for the better if I bring her to the UK, I was looking at visa application forms for her and I was showing her and she shouted “I headache! When you have money you can pay for someone to do my application quickly! Just give money and lawyer do it for me”
In summary I gave up my job here in London so I could live with her, to live and work in Vietnam and take care of her. But she would shouted at me all the time unprovoked, with a lot of hostility behind it. I did a lot for her but she treated me very bad. I love Vietnam but I wasn't happy living with her. I support her but I don't see why I have to support her family like her lay about brothers etc I was very generous as first but they want more. but what did bother is that when I wanted to buy something for myself on a rare occasion would get angry and crazy. One time I just wanted to buy a jacket and she ran out of the shop. She just wants me to work, give everything to her and her family, she doesn't want a husband
she wants a slave. I don't think many husbands have to support their in law
I never complained when I bought stuff for her or her family, or gave money,
just how she treats me. I even sold a lot of my collection (I collected movie statues and props), to have enough money for her. She treats me like low priority and with no respect. She runs and jumps when her brother asks her to do something but doesn't listen to me or show any respect. She frequently snaps and shouts at me. I know it maybe sound stupid but I thought I was being generous and thought they would be grateful but were not.
Also I know a husband should take care of the wife but she expects me to give money for her mother, her brothers and other people in the family, I gave her mother nearly 1000 dollars in total. I am just not happy with her because she shouts too much and there are other problems, I think if you love someone you don't shout at them, so frequently and with such hostility. For example she says things like DO THIS! DO THAT! SIT THERE! MOVE THERE! Disrespecting me in front of other and in public. Because at first she was so sweet and nice but later she changed
she kept me going. A lot of it was my fault, maybe I was being too sensitive and should have been more tolerant.
I know this story sounds stupid and I guess I was knowingly ignorant. I just thought I would share my story and experiences. Look out for the main warning sign:

She starts asking for money and expensive gifts from the outset.

I know it's obvious but it can be hard to notice in a situation such as this.

Hi

I couldn't finish reading the great wall of text.

However, I can guess the content of your rant. I think you could substitute Mainland Chinese, Indonesian, Singaporean, Malaysian, Filipino, Eastern European, Mexican, into the story, and its the same story.

There are crazy women everywhere, the trick is not to get involved with them in the first place. I'm sorry you had a bad experience, I hope you can find a more suitable lady the next time around.

Thank you, yeah sorry it was a long read.

I read the entire story. Real sorry for you. Yes there are people like that , in Vietnam . It's ok to blah out. Its common here , u shouldn't shower her with materials till this extend .

Is her name Thuy?!?  I skimmed the story; one that sounds eerily familiar.

Are you still in Vietnam?  I hope so, because you need to call her into the same room, tell her you're finished and that she needs to get her *&^* and get out.  She obviously won't like that and will threaten you repeatedly.  Don't buy into it, but watch out for flying pots/pans, etc. 

There's a very good chance she has a boyfriend, but he won't want anything to do with you.

She's a liar that expected you to be a complete idiot that will follow her blindly.  Once in the UK, she would have dumped you.  Flip that on her.  Look her straight in the eye and tell her goodbye. 

There are far more good women than bad, here, there, or anywhere. The same can be said for men.   You got a bad one this time.  The next will be better!

Did you get married with her?
I read your long story. I also a Vietnamese girl, so I feel so disappointed. for the girl you met, her family, their behaviors. You know, in Vietnam, there still many girls do the same thing with Vietnamese men but these guys also don't realize   the truth about there sweetheart through the way they ask money, gift.
So, what's your life now?

I am sad to hear your story... Sad to say I also had a Vietnam girlfriend that I loved so much... But I am lucky that I never give up my job to that extend... I will stop seeing her whereas I do not want to be in your position. Thank you for share your story and it will help many other not to fall into the same trap..

I'm sorry, but I don't know how anyone could be so stupid.  My Vietnamese gf asks for nothing.  That's why it's such a pleasure to buy her simple things that she really appreciates.  How many red flags does it take to get your attention?

By the way, I need some money because my grandchildren need new I-pods.  Could you help me?

Looks like true love to me... :whistle:

I could never write anything this long..... you must be deeply disappointed.... Anyway, I will make sure my husband got a chance to read this. Thank you for sharing.
A Vietnamese girl.

When I read post similar to this, I get an uncomfortable feeling about the whole situation... (I just do!!!)
It seems to me...IMHO, that the lady in question, wants the money and the profitable side of the relationship, but can not apply the "fake" feelings to make it look real...hence the sudden outburst of temper etc.
Situations like this, says to me that the lady wants all the spoils from the relationship, without being truly in the relationship..

i.e. Your being taken for a ride...for heavens sake...if there were any true feelings of romance and affection, surely the situation would be a lot smoother and less hostile..

jason1975

Ok thanks, it helps me feel better to share my story, all this and more was pent up for a long time. I had to get it off my chest.

Teacher Mark

Her name is not Thuy. No I'm back in the UK now. Yeah there are a lot of nice girls in Vietnam, I thought she was one of them, I was very wrong.

Thien Ngan

Yes I got married to her in Vietnam. Yes it was a long story, but I still could not fit everything in. Now I am in the UK, and I am looking for a job. I will seek legal advice on how to divorce or annul the marriage. I plan to return to Vietnam later because I love it.

Williamghc

Yes don't give up your job or marry her until you know what it is like to live with her for a long time.

danhask

I know what you are saying, I ask myself the same question.

Zoomerr

Yes I am very disappointed, I planned a long term future with her, even wanted kids. But judging the way I was treated, if I had a kid with her I wonder how he/she would have been treated.

Citsym

Yes that is a very good description and very eloquently put. I totally agree with that.
You know she would do it in such a subtle way it was so hard to see though. It is similar to how cults brainwash people. Shower with love, say one thing but mean another and gradually add more and more odd doctrine and while amongst it it is hard to see, you start questioning your own judgment. Sometimes you just need to step back and observe the big picture.

She thought my full name was Anthony Timothy Michaels look at the initials, you will understand lol.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my story and add your comments, I appreciate your input and I find it very helpful.

I'm glad I didn't make you mad.  The truth is that there are 1000's of nice, attractive Vietnamese ladies that would make someone like your a wonderful wife.  I have the same bad feelings about people in general that want to be my friend.  A friend doesn't ask for anything from you other than friendship.  I quit going to the parks because I got tired of certain persons pertending to be my friend & always asking for money.

:heart:

Hi.

I have just read your thread and I felt so sorry for what happened in your life. Being a girl, I felt so ashamed for her behavior. I think she and her family have no self-esteem for asking you lots of money and things without working and being nice to you. I am wondering what on earth they have been doing?

Anyway, maybe this kind of experience helps you more alert in the future. I wish you the every best and find a much better woman in the future.

I really appreciate that you still love Vietnam and you have a good perceptive about Vietnamese people despite this evil family.

hahahahha, I think she thinks ur a dog... thats why she barks at you...
joking aside.Never Marry a vietnamese girl,most of them are like this,, they just want iphone,go clubbing and shit like that..
BUt i find thaigirls from bangkok,"not the thai girls that old europeen men bring back""the dark skin middleage one"
Go to bangkok u find nicer women there....

Well, forgive me if i am wrong. Is it a true story or you just made it up in your boredom? (Well i know some people would do that) or are you very ugly? Or a disadvantages person? Otherwise yeah you might have a big heart (nice words) but have quite little brain.

I am sorry but i couldn't believe this. I guess now you have been telling yourself that you were stupid but please allow me to say it again, you're so silly.

Note to someone who said "most of vietnamese girls are like this": well how many vietnamese girls have you knew? As most of vietnamese girls that i know don't really care whether to date/marry a foreigner or vietnamese guy, they live a normal life, have a job, meet some nice guys (not stupid) ....

Again sorry to the OP.
A vietnamese girl

First of all, if this is your true story, I have to say sorry to hear that. I have a really nice UK friend and he has been chasing for me for a couple of years although we just meet for a week. So I believe you may fall in love with a Vietnamese girl during a short meet.

I couldnt read the entire story but from
what I read just brings me 1 question: "are you insane?!?" - dont tell me you're insane because of love! Vietnamese girl or any girl in the world, or even a guy, their actions can tell/show you if such person loves you or not! Good luck with your procedures for the divorce which should be complicated (I hope it would not be to you), and your jobs in the UK.

That was an interesting post to read. I am sorry my entertainment came at such a high price for you. The best you can do is learn from this experience and move on. Hopefully years from now you can look back and get a good laugh at it all.

danhask

Yeah it's ok, standing from the outside it may look stupid but anyone can be fooled. But I learned the same thing, as soon as someone asks for money, run.

Teacher Mark

Thank you for your kind words. She wanted me to take her to the UK so she could work and probably send money back to Cambodia. Know that in the UK she could potentially earn more and gain more financial rights upon commence of a divorce or annulment. I am happy to find out that the procedure will be very simple, just need to pay some court fees but I can get that paid for as I'm currently not in work.
I didn't lose my temper with him for that comment because I know it could be very frustrating looking from the outside. But people don't realize it is that easy to become deceived, whether because they are vulnerable due to recently breaking up (on the rebound) suffer from depression etc, and women like this are waiting like blood sucking leaches trying to tap right into the jugular. Some of the people who have been deceived are no dummies, some very intelligent people, such as yourself, teachers, lawyers, managers, business men, professionals.

truc_nguyen

That is very sweet of you to say that, thank you for your kind words. Some of her family do work, I don't know about all of them, she doesn't like it when I ask about them a lot. Her mother sells furniture in Cambodia, her older brother Anh hi is an X Ray Technician and her cousin works in a Estate Agents.
Yes I will be more alert now, and proceed with caution. Thank you I hope I find a better woman too.
Oh yes I do love Vietnam and a good opinion of Vietnamese people. I feel more at home in Vietnam.

aibiet150204

I am not insane. Procedures will actually be rather simple. Thanks

pissedoffdude wrote:

I will seek legal advice on how to divorce or annul the marriage.

If you are planning on ever getting married in Vietnam again it would behoove you to get your divorce done in Vietnam also. I know of one American who married his wife in Vietnam but divorced her in America. When he went to get remarried in Vietnam again he had to go through all kinds of hoops and hurdles to get his divorce recogonized here in Vietnam.

cucda wrote:

Well, forgive me if i am wrong. Is it a true story or you just made it up in your boredom?

Seems fake to me.  Posted the same story here:  http://www.orientexpat.com/forum/26079- … mese-girl/

Starved for attention, perhaps.

Why would you even admit to this? I would suggest taking a hard look at yourself and your need to be abused.

****** If this is real true story

I feel sorry about that. " Better Late Than Never ". You can decide to stop all your troubles, and you still have a lot of time to build nice story in future.

And your story like this, i think 99,9 % is your mistake....bcz:

+ People have eyes to see

+ People have heart to feel

+ People have brain to analyse

=> You never use all of them to see, feel or analyse right? Sure you cant children, so how old are you? Or you have any trouble about  your out look ( sorry if i say something make you sensitive ).. Why you can let the girl does many bad things to you like this ? Sometime i know love is blind, but your story love full smell of Money, how cant you recognize ? Bcz a nice girl, she will not aks anything.

******But i confuse......or your story is fake? Bcz i read something so strange.

You back UK the woman aks you for 200$  the first time, You need to wait until you get salary...Bcz the woman want you to send urgent, so you need to sell ur PS3, right? Only 200$ you dont have, need to sell something. So how you have money to buy for her a Daimond ring? Daimond is not a toy, and so expensive, easy for people buying to present S.O?

After you send money, she akses for IPAD, you bought it, Normally, The people like to bring Ipad or Iphone to VN with them when they back VN, bcz they dont want to send by transport company bcz it maybe need to pay Tax and may trouble follow also. ..So how you send it to her?

So i wonder this is true story or fake story....If this is fake story, maybe you are the Writer. And if this is true story. You are the most fool people i know till now. And i think you had so nice lession to make you smarter.

All countries, man or woman, they always have good and bad people, not only VN. But we have heart, eyes, brain....we need to use it.

Just my ideas, if i say something make you are not happy...Sorry about that.

Yuli

Yuli_nguyen wrote:

And if this is true story. You are the most fool people i know till now.

That pretty much sums it up.

Welcome to COSMO magazine online for Expats

This weeks edition includes relationship woes explored in detail.You'll be shocked and surprised by what happens!

Also lonely Uni students,many lonely Uni students seeking foreign friends for free language studies. Don't miss out.

Got banned from posting? Check out our readers tips to help reclaim your status.

Don't miss our sealed section- Which English speaking country has the best accent for teaching.

And of course as usual we have our special,very regular readers questionnaire.
With such unique questions such as-
Should I move to Vietnam? Can I drink the water? Where can I find a job? and many more.

So,sit back and relax with this week's COSMO magazine online for Expats

You have to sell a ps3 to send her money does not say much for how much your savings is. Yet. You are able to send thousands every couple weeks and afford plane ticket. I hope you are not in serious debt. Your experience in Nha trang makes the story believable.

First of all, what a pity you are! I'm accessing here to post a seeking - job ads. Accidentally seeing your "experience", sorry but I have to laugh  :lol: ... not at you, just because I never image that there's still a man like you on this earth, which makes me happy.
Then, what do you do here? What do you intend to do with her now?
Please kindly forgive me if it's offensive!
Wish you a better life!
Sincerely,
Hoa

It's not fake! I have to keep telling people this. Yes I posted here because the other forum takes a while to load and came accross this forum and while I was waiting I could share it with others. Also get more varied opinions.

DanFromSF wrote:
cucda wrote:

Well, forgive me if i am wrong. Is it a true story or you just made it up in your boredom?

Seems fake to me.  Posted the same story here:  http://www.orientexpat.com/forum/26079- … mese-girl/

Starved for attention, perhaps.

My story was long enough, if I added all these extra details it would have been even longer. I have even left out a lot due to length. Yes people can see, yes people can feel with their hear and peope can think with their brain but also people can be brainwashed.

Ok to answer your confusion, I sold the ps3 in May and bought the ring end of June. My salary is on a monthly basis. I didn't buy a really expensive one, just under about quarter carat but it was a nice one. I bought the iPad but I planned on going back and give i t to her when I am there. I did not ship it.

Yuli_nguyen wrote:

****** If this is real true story

I feel sorry about that. " Better Late Than Never ". You can decide to stop all your troubles, and you still have a lot of time to build nice story in future.

And your story like this, i think 99,9 % is your mistake....bcz:

+ People have eyes to see

+ People have heart to feel

+ People have brain to analyse

=> You never use all of them to see, feel or analyse right? Sure you cant children, so how old are you? Or you have any trouble about  your out look ( sorry if i say something make you sensitive ).. Why you can let the girl does many bad things to you like this ? Sometime i know love is blind, but your story love full smell of Money, how cant you recognize ? Bcz a nice girl, she will not aks anything. It is easy to sit there and call someone a fool but anyone can be decieved. Perhaps I knew but I did not want to admint it.

******But i confuse......or your story is fake? Bcz i read something so strange.

You back UK the woman aks you for 200$  the first time, You need to wait until you get salary...Bcz the woman want you to send urgent, so you need to sell ur PS3, right? Only 200$ you dont have, need to sell something. So how you have money to buy for her a Daimond ring? Daimond is not a toy, and so expensive, easy for people buying to present S.O?

After you send money, she akses for IPAD, you bought it, Normally, The people like to bring Ipad or Iphone to VN with them when they back VN, bcz they dont want to send by transport company bcz it maybe need to pay Tax and may trouble follow also. ..So how you send it to her?

So i wonder this is true story or fake story....If this is fake story, maybe you are the Writer. And if this is true story. You are the most fool people i know till now. And i think you had so nice lession to make you smarter.

All countries, man or woman, they always have good and bad people, not only VN. But we have heart, eyes, brain....we need to use it.

Just my ideas, if i say something make you are not happy...Sorry about that.

Yuli

Sorry, the story is so long, so i cannot catch it. But I know you have been through all troubles. If you wanna proceed the procedure for divorce, I'll so show you the way to do it. It's simple and you don't have to loose too much money.

Hello everybody,

Please note that the member pissedoffdude is here to tell us about his misfortune and about his bad experience being married to a vietnamese. I think that it would be really nice if offensive or harsh comments can be avoided.  :top:

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Anna Nguyen

Yes thank you, I am interested in your help with this.

Priscilla

Thank you, I have been keeping the pretty much to myself for a long time and needed to get it off my chest. It helps for me to share the story. Thank you for your support :)

Hi dude
Sorry for what happened to you.
For my own curiosity, having a little more understanding of your misfortune, and if you agree, I'd like to know the following :
- how old is she?
- where did you met her?
- what's her job?
- how could she afford being with your for weeks when you were in VN without working? Vacations for her also?

Thks in advance.

Alex.

cronolegs wrote:

It is normal Vietnamese procedure for sellers to arrange commission with the accompanying girl to the foreigner.

Can you explain this more?  i.e., give an example of this?  Thanks!

Unlike other posters, I don't feel any sorry to you  :)
Even children know well what's fake and true love!
All I can say is that you are a known ignorant ATM.
So many stories about this kind of cheating we already heard from news.
Hope you wouldn't go for a second time!

I really got a kicked out of the story. It is really entertaining! It should raised a red flag from the beginning when she asked for money when you guys only knew each other for a few days. All the faked sweet talks, and temptations to lured you to give in her demands should be noticeable even for a person who is foolishly and blindly in love - as a saying, I might be a fool, but I am not stupid. A nice and decent Vietnamese girl or any others will not said or do such things as to said " I love you" for only knew that person for a short period of time. She should be awarded for the worst acting/ covered up performances ever.

I would to share real love is blind ... No matter what the other party do wrong and hurt you ... You will be able find a reason to cover up ... When you see your love smiling your heart will melt and everything will be happy again ...

OH MY GOD!!! you are one of those unlucky guys for having that situation...
anyways, i do believed that most of vietnamese girls are like that coz i have 3 foreigner friends working here also and they all have vietnamese girlfriends...the thing is... they ask everything they want and if you wont give it...you are dead hahaha.... before i dont believe that but i heard it from other foreigners here...its like 70% good and 30% bad unfortunately u caught one from 70%.... and i heard even from my vietnamese friends that even if theyre married already they still have an affair to rich man and make them their "bank" (i hope you know what i mean)....... same thing done by men and woman here.... so i hope next time when you encounter the same thing from the beginning of your relationship you better think not only twice coz in the end...you will suffer again... try filipina woman, i assure you we are better than them  ;)
anyway...take care and godbless...

I have another question that how you guys can meet each other!

Closed