Hello everybody!

i will be moving to Kuwait in 2 months, looking forward to explore this country and make new friends:) it feels exciting and a bit scary at the same time... happy that I found this webside!

Hi Emilly..welcome to the Blogg

welcome to the forum Em, if u have any questions or wonders, please do not hesitate to ask (so long as its new and not a recycled Q :P)

Hi Emilly, I'm in the same boat, I should be in k8 next month. I can't wait, I have heard so many wonderful things about it.

hi Emily,welcome to the blog.

Welcome to the blog and I hope you are gonna have a great time here.. :o)
Let us know if you have any questions or any concerns...
Toodles!

Welcome on board Emily .

Welcome :)

Welcome to Expat-blog Emilly! :)

Welcome to Kuwait :) Just be prepared for the heat and bring loads of sun protections ;D Other than that , you gonna be enjoying ;)

Welcome to the hottest place on Earth Lol.. We will keep you company..

hey Em .. welcome to blog :)

Welcome Welcome to the familiya

lets us know if you need any info!

Welcome! With the right people, I guess your stay here would be good.

Welcome here...
Have a good cold days... to come...

hi Emily,

welcom to Kuwait!

welcome

wish you an unforgettable trip

WelCome!

Hi, I am Bryant! I am new to Kuwait also.I am sure that you will be fine here. I hope that you will respond back or may be even link up when you get here! I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi to Ne user ..welcome to nice desert girl country :)

No Rozgoscie sie!!! Serdeczne Zapraszamy w moj kraj!!! chyba mozemy  sie spotkac!!! Wszystko super w Kuwejt tylko nie ma piwo czy vodka ;) ! Baaw sie dobrze w moj (i tez jest twoja) kraj!

keep it English so the rest of us can understand too :P

Most welcome to my country (which is also yours)! I hope you enjoy your stay. Don't be dissatisfied with the fact of the illegality of beer & Vodka :D ! Enjoy your stay again :) !

That's basically what I said in Polish. :D

hi Emily
welcome to Kuwait....i hope you enjoy here

Welcome to The Forum

Welcome to Kuwait

Hope u have fun

Enjoy your stay Here

Feel free to ask anything