New member and looking for good friends

Good Evening all

I am new to this website . I just moved from Mahboula to Egaila . I have a zeroo social life and would really love to meet good people around my area if possible . Actually i'm looking more for female friends cuz guys online really creep me out lol . Sorry for being too honest but thats what i discovered from a previous experiance.

Cheers to all of ya ;)

lol.good thing you said it straight forward.men just become too excited online.

I have to agree about that. lol

lol...stay safe! and welcome on board! will let u know abt expat social gathering so u can meet people and start good and social life! Peace!

Haha I agree with you ;) anyway if you wish to meet I live close from you just email me here take care and happy eid

Haha, i see that even you guys agree with me. Well that's relieving. Its good to be honest :)

I'd meet with you... but I'm guy... good luck though... lol

Girls are more creepy nowadays =)

LMAO Moe

I would have to agree social life in kuwait is almost nil! If you are looking for a good conversation and time to kill in Kuwait count me in.

moe29 wrote:

Haha . Oh so you've faced creepy girls before . Would you share some of the stories :P ?

thats a nice nickname " lost in q8 " i had this feeling before!
however , maybe some guys wanted to help u indeed but they didnt know how to gain ur friendship.. so obviously its a white judgement.

It's probably that she's a lot more comfortable hanging out with women being that she's new here. I know how she feels because I myself have received creepy messages from guys here. lol

that's a sensible approach not just here in Kuwait but everywhere guys are creeps everywhere lol but to be fair women can be weirdos too

duresprit wrote:

It's probably that she's a lot more comfortable hanging out with women being that she's new here. I know how she feels because I myself have received creepy messages from guys here. lol

I've been here for very long time but as you said i feel more comfy hanging out with women . I have 2 close friends both of them are guys . I miss being with a girlfriend . Go shopping,have cup of coffee and even do our favorite part "gossip" lol like most women do :P

OUTLAW wrote:

however , maybe some guys wanted to help u indeed but they didnt know how to gain ur friendship.. so obviously its a white judgement.

I don't mind having a guy as a friend . But you know things online sometimes turns waaaaay different than reality . I'm telling you that based on a previous experience.

lost-in-q8 wrote:

I don't mind having a guy as a friend . But you know things online sometimes turns waaaaay different than reality . I'm telling you that based on a previous experience.

Yeah , it happens sometimes ,anyway, i hope u find what u want and whenever u feel bored/lost and alone go out anywhere don't stay at home... i know many places where u can have fun and meet new people specially for girls and all what it takes is one step ahead.

Welcome on board
I agree with you lost-in-kuwait do not give any attention to the guys.

Welcome here, Wish u all the best finding good friends, and u r mostly right as it is hard here to find true good friends ,,, wish me the same too :D

lost-in-q8 wrote:
moe29 wrote:

Haha . Oh so you've faced creepy girls before . Would you share some of the stories :P ?

I didn't face any, I just see them everywhere I go =)

But if you want my honest advice, make friends with people who prefer silence over talking =) unless you yourself are the latter =))

tc

Thanks Mo and MoMo

moe29 wrote:
lost-in-q8 wrote:
moe29 wrote:

I didn't face any, I just see them everywhere I go =)

But if you want my honest advice, make friends with people who prefer silence over talking =) unless you yourself are the latter =))

tc

Lol silence !

Then whats the use of having a friend .

Anyways so far i met a girl here in expat-blog yesterday and we spent such an awesome time .

Welcome
ane ya agree with points bout guys but these days girla are even more scary annd more wierd? Overall by all means mankind is ggetting more pehetic and rude and what not but not all but awhile lot xD

they over impress us.loool

i really love to be friend of u and pls if u r interested we can talk here first there r alot of things u have to know about kuwait

Hello. I just moved to Kuwait from the US and I would love to meet a new friend.

Well u got all of us so far i met nada.people of this site xD

deoncarlette @ hello and welcome to Kuwait and the blog.be advises,there are several desperate people out there online and on streets,so please take safety precautions.

Thank you

people you remember that the net is the easiest way of meeting women in kuwait. where else can guys go to meet women .
give them  a break.
@deoncarlette: dont worry you are teacher you will soon have alot of friends  teacher end up going to the most parties in kuwait.

My neighbor upstairs lives alone and works for an investment company in Kuwait City these are some of the activities she gets up to "alone" as social life in Kuwait can be little tuff.
1. Shopping in Dubai (quarterly)
2. Dance classes' salsa and tango (weekends)
3. Walking on the beach (twice a week)
4. Miscellaneous (movies, dinners and facebook)

lost-in-q8 wrote:
OUTLAW wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I would tell you dont be afraid to say hello! If you want to make a conversation or make a friend sometimes you have to intoduce your self and stop waiting for people to say hello first! This is a good way to make friends just step out there and exchange numbers sometime and try not to be wierd about it Lol!... Peace.

Marquis7 wrote:

I would tell you dont be afraid to say hello! If you want to make a conversation or make a friend sometimes you have to intoduce your self and stop waiting for people to say hello first! This is a good way to make friends just step out there and exchange numbers sometime and try not to be wierd about it Lol!... Peace.

Nice one

Hello lost in Q8,

I'm Jamaican also. (female) Give me a call when you have time. To the member who's having a birthday on December 9th. I'm having an event in Salmiya on that day. Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you a flyer. It's going to be be a very nice event. We will have a Poetry Slam Contest, a Fashion show, music and food.

One love to all.

I'm also new here and hello to everyone.

Have a nice day and happy holidays.

hello Shahkirah (uve got an extra H there btw :P) and welcome to expat-blog!

now, time to be honest, given my current title as animator, ive met quite a few people off of this site in real life.

most were great, exactly as they appeared online, greater even.

some, some, SOME, were here for the wrong reasons. of both genders, but it always pays as a female to be safe rather than sorry.

so yes, meeting people here then meeting em in real life is a risk, that is why always have initial ice-breakers in groups.

Idrees did the smartest thing by spinning off onto facebook and creating a group called expats in kuwait which organises meetings etc (albeit a tad overpriced and gender-biased :P women getting in for zilch whilst guys pay out the kaboos), but any outing he organises has my stamp of approval.

in the end, we (expats) are transients here, so we may as well have a good time, share a few laughs, and look out for one another.

therefore, in closing, i urge all ladies on this forum to make use of the "Report" feature if they happen to be receiving solicitous msgs from users, more often than not these users lie in wait for new "prey" to appear and bombard them with msgs, requests etc.

so, tuesday eh? weekend is soo close!

cheers all

Thanks Legacy and Baditube it was nice talking to you on the phone. You folks have a great day.

Hello Ms. Deon Carlette,

How are you? Hope all is well. I'm here in Kuait from the U.S. also. I'm Jamaican American.

love your last post legacy.

I met Deon so far and american arab girl and both are so sweet .

@Shahkirah : Welcome to Kuwait . I sent you an email and hope to talk to you soon .