Looking to make some friends

hi..am new to kuwait and am looking to make some friends....

Hi yash

Welcome to Expat.com and to Kuwait
if you need any help about kuwait just ask

:D

Hey I am new new Kuwait tOoOoo.

I am a middle eastern 27 Y/O guy single moved recently to Kuwait and looking to make friends males/females all nationalities relligions are welcome.. what i am looking for is to hang out with friends catch movies in cinemas caffees, sports viedo games (even though i suck in Viedo games :0)and get more out of life n Kuwait.

Kuwait for me is a BIG waiting room so let's make the best out of it as we are all waiting :-))

Feel free to drop me an email i am an easy going, well educated decent person who luvs adventures. i speak English, Arabic, French and very little Italian. If your language is not in this list then i will be willing to learn a new languge though ;-)

PS: I am really looking for Friendship/ Relationship not drugs nor SEX..(let's be safe) ^_^

Ok so let's have fun as long as we are all in Kuwait [email protected]

Cheers

SO I AM CURIOUS... DID YOU FIND ANY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE?  CUZ I AM LOOKING TOO.

Hi WhiteAngel,
If you'd write in normal lettering and also make a little presentation of yourself, it might entice people to interact with you! :)
Writing in capital letters is like shouting on people!
Cheers
Arlette

hey there moderator
interesting blog indeed
i wonder how long will the probation period take :P
im so eager to get it on :P

yash1509 wrote:

hi..am new to kuwait and am looking to make some friends....

hi iam chalani from sri lanka i like friend from kuwit my email address is [email protected]

Are you guys interested in salsa classes or backgammon tournaments or photography lessons?

Deniz:
well... you already know that I'm in for salsa :), but I'm definitely down for photography lessons or just walking around to take some photos... I've discovered the best way to take photos is just take a thousand shots, and then you'll get maybe 10 good ones :)

@Marina- I am exactly the same with you on getting the good shots! Sometimes it is frustrating though :))))

Learning by doing is a good thing, but sometimes learning with some help is even better ;)

Tom02; Waiting room, just the word for it

How do u guys spend ur weekends?

Welcome to Expat.com the Maverick :)
Are you in Kuwait? Could you present yourself?

Hi....Me a Mech Engineer.

In kuwait since 4 yrs :)

I hope we become friends
Welcome to Kuwait
:D

hi friend

Denizkizi & cdedbdii & holdcardsdown

i think there are places for salsa classes in kuwait .. but i'm not sure where !! you can ask friends in the Embassy

and you can take photographing courses at the Scientific Centre in salmiya city :)

hi..thanks for the reply..wanna meet up for coffee sometime?

Hi to everyone. My name is Rodrigo & I just moved into Kuwait from Argentina (3 weeks). I am an English-Spanish translator and IŽm looking forward to make some new friends and get to know more about the life here!
I love travelling, reading, photography sports...uhh...so many left...

Merry Christmas for you all!

Denizkizi wrote:

Are you guys interested in salsa classes or backgammon tournaments or photography lessons?

photography Lessons?? IŽd love to!!

WHITEANGELKW wrote:

SO I AM CURIOUS... DID YOU FIND ANY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE?  CUZ I AM LOOKING TOO.

your friend is here but i think you not looking in accurate direction just turn your face 190* & you gona find me:-) kidding

hi friends...
so far...since there is someone to reply this post  means there are friends ...just oe click distance to be  with them!
I am living & aworking in kuwait as a health team member in the ministry of heaith since 7 years and I have found plenty of friends and I feel responsibility & care about them & still looking for new friends...I am interested in classic music , practicing yoga , shiatsu and like philosophy.I know little about swimming and play badminton ,table tenis,chess and do jogging at the weekend.I will be happy if someone accompany me in any of these activities & more...                                  your faithfully! arash

me too new

anyone there to be good friend

na nana na kuwaiti banana

lawrance916 wrote:

na nana na kuwaiti banana

i think you like banana

oh please, no banana's :S