Hey everyone

Hi everyone:)

I'm new to Kuwait been here for 5 months (in & out)after spending 6 months in UK and 2 yrs in Dubai.

Originally Egyptian (soon Canadian also) and I work as an Engineer for a multinational Oil & Gas company.

I'm looking forward to make some friends here...I really feel very alone and don't know how to meet ppl here.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Marwa

Greetings to all Expat members.There is an upcoming Chess tournament scheduled to be in a week from now at the Souk Sharq Shopping mall near the sea side.It is a 9 round swiss Tournament.It starts on Nov 12th and ends on Nov 20.Registration already begun,more details contact Khaled [email protected]

Hi
my name is Marti I'm also new to Kuwait (start my new job on the 15th Nov) spent last week down there, found it quiet interesting so now I'm looking to make new friends and meet people who can tell me a bit about living in Kuwait...

hope to hear from you guy btw you can contact me via [email protected]

cheers
Marti

Hi Marwa how are you ?

hi all and welcome to Kuwait :)

hey all
male 39 bored in kuwait, what do people do for fun ? email me [email protected]

hey everyone.. whats up?  do you guys every schedule meetups?

Hi Marwa,

How you feel in Kuwait comparative to Dubai? Which company you are working? Hopefully, U R doing great with your job.

I m working with General Trading n Contracting Co., I use to write blogs in spare time. Presently researching on Internet Marketing.

Your ID loser79 is bit confusing? Loser? why?

Have a great time in Kuwait.

Regards,
Imtiyaz

loser79 wrote:

Hi everyone:)

I'm new to Kuwait been here for 5 months (in & out)after spending 6 months in UK and 2 yrs in Dubai.

Originally Egyptian (soon Canadian also) and I work as an Engineer for a multinational Oil & Gas company.

I'm looking forward to make some friends here...I really feel very alone and don't know how to meet ppl here.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Marwa

Good evining
mis marwa my name is mohammad haneefa iam taxe driver.if you need any details pls co:66416981

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know anything about the American University of Kuwait?  I'm considering taking a job there.  I probably won't get an opportunity to visit Kuwait before signing the contract, so I really need to know what I'm getting into.  Would appreciate any comments about living in Kuwait.

Thanks,

Auk

i born here
i had good English
i could help who ever looking for help
zeze
[email protected]
by the way AUK
American University of one of the best  u can gat

hello, im from spain, you can contac me also if you need something

hi mis marwa do u mind send me your contact on [email protected] i can help you out

Are you guys interested in backgammon tournaments or salsa and bachata classes? Please let me know, so that we can start a new group for these activities.

Regards,

Deniz

Denizkizi wrote:

Are you guys interested in backgammon tournaments or salsa and bachata classes? Please let me know, so that we can start a new group for these activities.

Regards,

Deniz

what is backgammon mean ???

@Moo- :) It is a kind of game like chess. There are some online websites that you can join and play freely. If you send me your e-mail address I can send you the app for the game. Take care!

OK, and what is Bachata? :)

@NicoleB- Here is a link that you can enjoy different styles of bachata. Hope you'll like it :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqc3tGfXLpQ

Nice Clips... but , I think it should be trained before stepping in a get together. Any way gr8.

i thought it is i game but it is a dance .look easy not difficult

@Moo- You are right, man; backgammon is a game, but bachata is a dance :)

Hey there:),

I am a former resident of Kuwait. I was feeling nostalgic and thought that this site would present me with a great opportunity to connect with kuwait, since I miss staying there so much!!..I currently stay in Texas, and am trying to decide whether to try to find a job here (the chances of which are close to nil) or to return to Kuwait and find a job there. I just wanted to know what the job situation is in Kuwait. I just completed a masters degree in Healthcare administration and I am trying to gauge the chances of getting a decent job in a hospital in Kuwait. But mostly, I wanted to connect with my former friends and classmates. I know that people usually go on Facebook for this purpose, but I thought this site had more of a "Kuwaiti" feel!!..anyway, I am so glad to have found this site!

Looking forward to making lots of friends here,:)
Sangeeta Naidu

Heathcare field offer good jobs .It depend on your work experience also.If you try to get some experience from there then you will have a big chance to find a job here.

I recommend you to visit kuwait to check and see what going on here .

Thanks for the quick reply :)I actually have just completed my internship in a hospital here..Getting a full time job is difficult,especially at this time. I have been applying for months, but hopefully I should hear something soon..

Thanks again
Take care,
Sangeeta

hi,
The job market in Kuwait was very bad from the last one and half year because of the financial crunch in all over the world and especially in US. However, the market is moving now slowly and things are getting better now although you can still see it's effects.

Since you have a degree in healthcare administration, chances are you'll not face much problem in finding a job here in Kuwait in case you decide to move to Kuwait.

Wish you best luck whether you get the job in US or in Kuwait.

Thanks for the reply :)..Hopefully things should work out.

hello marwa .. welcome honey in kuwait :)

if you need any help you can send me msg ;)

AUK wrote:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know anything about the American University of Kuwait?  I'm considering taking a job there.  I probably won't get an opportunity to visit Kuwait before signing the contract, so I really need to know what I'm getting into.  Would appreciate any comments about living in Kuwait.

Thanks,

Auk

hi dear

please check this link out :)

click me

hope this would be helpful