I do miss my vodka :(

Hello
Happy to be here in this site
I am Sarah
I am 32 years
Currently separate -I do not  have a lover :/:/
I love vodka & I miss drinking it outside here in Kuwait.
I feel like a child secretly enjoyed it :P:P:cool:

Welcome to Expat.com Sara!;)

Harmonie.

Hi Sarah,

I'm with you ! Need to get my drink on ! Hard to chill by the pool and not have a cocktail in hand !

Harmonie wrote:

Welcome to Expat.com Sara!;)

Harmonie.

Thank you dear

BeachButt wrote:

Hi Sarah,

I'm with you ! Need to get my drink on ! Hard to chill by the pool and not have a cocktail in hand !

Oh  in deed (Hard to chill by the pool and not have a cocktail in hand);)

worst time to have a vodka craving, the holy month of ramadan is a couple of days away.

heard that Baghdad was a heaven...before the war...for people who want  a good drink and have fun...shame they distroy it...:(

Zizo87 wrote:

worst time to have a vodka craving, the holy month of ramadan is a couple of days away.

i know :rolleyes:

marius2680 wrote:

heard that Baghdad was a heaven...before the war...for people who want  a good drink and have fun...shame they distroy it...:(

Ya it was good before the war but not heaven it was a heaven in the sixties and seventies
Those days were a  Paradise as my father used to  says.

how do u miss something ur getting secretly anyway :P?

Dang I'm sorry. But you know how they get down in Kuwait. But I will have some for you when I get do Dubai Friday night. I got till the Sun come up right.?  I will down one for you my buddy. ;)).

Marquis7 wrote:

Dang I'm sorry. But you know how they get down in Kuwait. But I will have some for you when I get do Dubai Friday night. I got till the Sun come up right.?  I will down one for you my buddy. ;)).

So kind of you doing that
Thanks but I can manage it

Well be a sport dear. I might just need one when I return ;) a new friend indeed. Hehe. Kuwait will bring the best out some times ....

Marquis7 wrote:

Well be a sport dear. I might just need one when I return ;) a new friend indeed. Hehe. Kuwait will bring the best out some times ....

hahaha yes it dose.

legacy wrote:

how do u miss something ur getting secretly anyway :P?

Cose it in secret i miss dong it normaly

Well holla at me when it's sharing  time, and I shall return. So until then may the force be with you and the Vodka too ;) Hahaha!

Marquis7 wrote:

Well holla at me when it's sharing  time, and I shall return. So until then may the force be with you and the Vodka too ;) Hahaha!

Vodka is the main goal her is not it :D:D

Enjoy the many flavors and pleasures in life. ;) and trust I know how you feel but keep hope alive! Haha. I know when I go to Dubai I leave big bottles behind for the staff as a gift "well he can't take it with him" like I'm dead or something. So as they say around my way! As the world turns! Hahaha Geeesh! ;).

privet Sara , Kak dela

Russian? stick to English on the forums :)

Hahahahaha. Lg. what up Mann. Ramadan Kareem.

lelya wrote:

sorry for you Sara...sorry for all people,who can enjoy those life just with alchohol

:cool::rolleyes::cool:

msalib wrote:

privet Sara , Kak dela

What :mad:

lelya wrote:

sorry for you Sara...sorry for all people,who can enjoy those life just with alchohol

health conscious:D

Marquis mon ami! many thanks :D same to u! hope u get to enjoy shorter working hours too!

Sara S.S.s privet,kak dela means hello, how are u in Russian. given ur fondness for their favorite drink, ud think ud know that "/ or that is at least what msalib thought

and innocent devil, its not so much "health conscious" as religion conscious, given that one is in a Muslim country where alcohol is banned, owning it or consuming it and being on the streets can land you in quite a spot of bother.

so yes, maybe a post entitled "i miss vodka" in the Kuwait forum is a bit misplaced, but hey, its a free world.

live and let live :)

legacy wrote:

Marquis mon ami! many thanks :D same to u! hope u get to enjoy shorter working hours too!

Sara S.S.s privet,kak dela means hello, how are u in Russian. given ur fondness for their favorite drink, ud think ud know that "/ or that is at least what msalib thought

and innocent devil, its not so much "health conscious" as religion conscious, given that one is in a Muslim country where alcohol is banned, owning it or consuming it and being on the streets can land you in quite a spot of bother.

so yes, maybe a post entitled "i miss vodka" in the Kuwait forum is a bit misplaced, but hey, its a free world.

live and let live :)

Absolutely live and let live :P

Oh ur honest cheers

Welcome to blog.... Intrested in cooking ? Contact me for the best cooking classes

Hi  Abdullah m,

Please feel free to post an advert on the Cooking classes in Kuwait, this might be helpful.

Thank you,

David.

We got vodka sickness here in kuwait

Hi Mood_3,

Welcome to Expat.com.

Please note that as you posted on an old thread, you may not have any reply.

I suggest you to start a new discussion on the Kuwait forum and can you please tell us more about yourself so that the members will get to know you better?

Thank you,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

[Moderated: Please send numbers in private]

A small trip to Bahrain, visa on arrival and u can enjoy as much vodka as u can

i miss it too ever since i came from Egypt couple of days ago :(

I no i will be missing my buchannans and remy martin. And ofcourse beer

I just had absolut raspberry 3 days ago before I come back to kuwait...I know how u feel :D

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : illegal activity is not welcome

In that case you need a courage to quit drinking, not the drink itself. At least the period you stay here  :)

Have a good day  :cheers:

Gee thanks... I never thought of that. What a profound statement.

The forum must not be used for illegal activity of any sort.