Wanna meet foreigners in Poland

I am  also Polish Girl living in  Warsaw . I've spent majority of my youth outside  of PL -  returning to Warsaw few years ago  , I studied before in England and I was Aiesec member for while, then i have been in Tunisia for my internship.
With pleasure I would hang out with some people  who would like to speak English :)  let me know  if u r interested ?

Hi my name is Bernie and unfortunately I live in Gorzów or we'd be able to talk. I am learning Polish as you cannot live here and expect people to speak English to you in order to communicate. It's hard to find Poles who can or even want to speak English so it's has been a little hard transitioning here in smaller Gorzów.  If you'd like to correspond let me know; I am originally from Los Angeles but my wife is Polish so we have decided to settle here in Poland.

Bernie

Hi how u doing? I Hope Ur doing well
I am algerian i live in poland. I like the Idea we Can hang out and practice english

Hi, I am Scottish and live in Warsaw, I would like to hang out and speak English sometimes, maybe you could help me a bit with some Polish questions.  :)