Any Tamil/Indian communities in Warsaw?

Hello there,

I'm a native Sri Lankan, currently studying in Poland, who would love get to know any type of Tamil or Indian communities that exists in Warsaw.

Get in touch  :)

Good day mate! I'm Mani from India currently living in Dubai. I wish to come to Poland as I've explored the job opportunities in engineering, IT, logistics, customer service, sales and so on which is really huge. I'm considering applying for jobs in Poland, but I got some doubts. I'm aware that full-time employment in Poland needs a work permit and a work permit needs a job offer at first, so is it a good idea to visit Poland on a tourist visa, work on casual jobs and look for jobs from Poland as employers usually prefer onshore candidates or might it be a fast process or applying from overseas is equally the same process?  Your suggestions and guidance please? Thanks!

01Lavanya wrote:

Hello there,

I'm a native Sri Lankan, currently studying in Poland, who would love get to know any type of Tamil or Indian communities that exists in Warsaw.

Get in touch  :)

I am Nehru.I am staying in Switzerland. I am a native Sri Lanka too. I come to Poland. I like to contact with you about Poland. This is ***my phone number.Please contact me. I am waiting for you.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I have been in Sri Lanka this year! It's very nice country. I'm Polish guy living in Warsaw but i'm ready to meet wirh lanka people.

Hi All ,
This is Althaf currently living and working in Qatar. I wish to come to Poland as I've explored the job opportunities in Procurement, logistics,sales and so on which is more. I'm considering prakuj.pl for applying for jobs in Poland, but am not getting response eventhough i have 9 years experience. I'm aware that full-time employment in Poland needs a work permit and a work permit needs a job offer at first, so is it a good idea to visit Poland on a tourist visa or applying any independent visa, work on casual jobs and look for jobs from Poland as employers usually prefer onshore candidates or might it be a fast process or applying from overseas is equally the same process?  Your suggestions please? Will be grateful.....

Write to me, I can help you to get workpermit to get VISA

Hi lavanya,

Nice to meet you here on the expat. Com.  Am going to come to Poland in march end probably.  So I would like to add you as my friend so that I can get some relevant information about residing in Poland....

Hi this is Geeva from Tamil nadu studying in poland.

hi, i am Balasivasankar from tamilnadu

hi this is Geeva from Tamil Nadu
is there any tamil community in poland? if so can i have the link

yes there is a Tamil community in Warsaw, you can find it "Tamil Community in Poland" on FB page. They conduct events such Tamil new year, Pongal and etc..

Hi Friends,

I am from Tamilnadu, married and having 2 kids(twins). I am working in IT sector and my wife is Research Scientist. Looking for the possibility of settling in Poland. Will explore about Poland going forward and will get in touch with you guys for basic queries about immigrating or settling down at Poland.
..........Thanks...Antony.

Hi dear friend I am India Tami guy now I living in rzepin Poland I don't have Tamil friend in Poland so once free WhatsApp me ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi  I am a Srilankan .I am living in Switzerland.

Hello thangarajahjegan,

Welcome to expat.com!

Do you have any question that you would like to ask?

Are you planning to come to Warsaw?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hi 👋

I am Karthikeyan From Tamilnadu

I Have Choose To Follow Consultancy in Poland Job Offer. It's Right or Wrong please Suggest.

I have No Other Options 🙏

Please Suggest your Opinion.

Hello Karthikeyan,

Welcome to expat.com!

If I correctly understood, you have received a job offer from Poland. But you are not sure whether to accept it or not?

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello yuvaraj A,

Welcome on board !

Yoginee is a member of the Expat.com staff !

Do you have any question you want to ask members ?

Regards,

Bhavna

@dawi100

DEAR  SIR- I read your message of support

Let Me introduce myself name is JAGAN MOHAN from Tamil Nadu- . I am new to this group

Two days earlier  I received an email of Poland Jobs inviting applications from Poland Gas and oil (PGNIG) & based on  my interest /reply they  sent agreement form and application form to be filled out and sent to them

I am very much interested in working in Poland but I have doubts about whether fake or a scam

Kindly if you support ( on consent,let me provide the details received sir)

Thanking You in advance

If you didn't apply, it's obviously a scam.

If you applied and they have asked for money, you applied to a scammer's clone site

Moderated by Bhavna 2 weeks ago
Reason : Off-topic/Inaccurate