Hi, I m a new member,seraching for new foreign friends in Warsaw

Hi Everyone,

I'm a new member here, speaking uncorrectly in French too ;)
I can offer my help in searching flat, nice clubbing places and resturants, places for skating and roller-skating.

I live in Warsaw since 3 years.

Best regards
Marta

Hello Marta.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hello! I am a new student here as well:) really getting bored here a little..coming from Budapest :) and you?

Hello Marta,

There is a nice group that meets each Monday called "Language exchange".  they are meeting today at Park Żeromskiego near Plac Wilsona at Fort Sokolnickiego from 19:00 onwards

Hi. I just read your message. Can i ask if you are a Polish?

Hi Everyone,

I'm Polish.

Deepfern I want to thank you a lot for coordinates of your every Monday meetings :) I will try to join you next Monday :) See you!

hi!! I'm Sayed and I'm came from Egypt to Warsaw last month december,2012 and will be living here in Warsaw...I would enjoy meeting new people and share good moments, conversing or going around! I'm very open- minded and waiting any suggestion! hope to hear from ya!

Hi Guys,
I'm Ania and I'm new on this website.
I'm Polish and only returned to Warsaw after a couple of years living abroad.
I am currently staudying Spanish as well and looking for English-Spanish or Polish-Spanish or English-Polish langugage exchanges.
Would you have any suggestions please?
Take care,
Ania

Hi everyone,

I'll in Warsaw during the second week of October (7th till 11th)to meet customer.

During my free time I'd like to meet local people and to visit the city. If someone is open to create a new relationship, just let me know and email me

[email protected]

Regards

Walid

Hi,

I just joined today this post as I have just arrived to Warsaw and I'm also interested in meet new people here!

So maybe we cab meet some day?

Regards

Hi Ania!

I'm Sara, from Spain and I live in Warsaw. I'm also learning polish so  maybe would be interesting to meet and make exchange language meetings :)??

If you are interested just say me and we can arrange where and when.

Regards
Sara

[Moderated: post in Jobs section pls]