Bank loans in Kuwait

Hello,

Finances and banking can sometimes be a headache for many expats, especially when it comes to taking out bank loans.

Is it difficult for an expat to get approved for a bank loan in Kuwait?

What are the types of bank loans available for expats (mortgage/bonds; business loans; car loans; personal loans; student loans)?

What are the general conditions for expats to take out bank loans (interest rates; timeframe to repay loans, etc.)?

Which bank in Kuwait is the most popular or accessible for expats regarding loans?

Would you normally require the services of an accounts manager at the bank in order to facilitate the process of taking out a loan? Is this service free of charge?

What would happen in the case of an unpaid loan if you have to repatriate back to your home country or move somewhere else?

Are there any other options for loans aside from the bank in Kuwait, such as taking out a loan from your bank in your home country, or other types of companies not affiliated with banks, that give out loans?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Hi

How to get bank loan in kuwait

I have good contacts in Gulf Bank, NBK, Bank Doha. If you wants loan and need explanation contact me on my whatup only not on phone. so that I can answer you when I get free time. This is just helping you.  Only whatup text: ***.  Person should be in kuwait working and not outside.

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum. Thank you

hello
my advice to every one
do not take any loans in Kuwait or outside of Kuwait because it is useless idea

you can get bank loan as long as your salary is more than 600 KD and up,i tried to get loan from NBK,They denied me because of my sponsor was not in NBK list  list, I went kfic got it with three day visit  ,more than 3000 kd.

bank loans are flexible here.

Hi,
There are many types of loans are available here in Kuwait...but I haven't taken as of that I don't have any knowledge to share with you...

Thanks & Regards.

If you come to Kuwait and end up needing a bank loan, you are doing something wrong.