From Poland to Mauritius with nothing much to offer but charakter

Hello !

I have a question about the possibility to move to Mauritius with my finance. We are both 23, with no work experience except from working for 2 years in hospitality. Furthermore I have no higher education, just high school, and as for my finance she has power engineering degree. Nonetheless we would like to still work in hospitality because this is simply the work we enjoy. We both are fluent in English if that is any helpful.

So to sum up, is it even possible for someone like us to get employed and work out the paperworks to be able to move there? Salary from which we can just live off is sufficient.

Jacob Bielemembe wrote:

Hello !

I have a question about the possibility to move to Mauritius with my finance. We are both 23, with no work experience except from working for 2 years in hospitality. Furthermore I have no higher education, just high school, and as for my finance she has power engineering degree. Nonetheless we would like to still work in hospitality because this is simply the work we enjoy. We both are fluent in English if that is any helpful.

So to sum up, is it even possible for someone like us to get employed and work out the paperworks to be able to move there? Salary from which we can just live off is sufficient.

Doubt it since there are many locals like you .
Check the guide  available under the Handy Tools  tab

Well, thought so, just wanted to confirm. Thanks !

I have a question about the possibility to move to poland alone, I'm an articulated lorry driver with 16 yrs experience