Filipinas Out for a Vacation in Ho Chi Minh City

Hello,

My friends and I ( 7 ladies ) are on our way to Viet Nam for a 3 week holiday. We are hoping to meet new friends during our stay there.

Any suggestions on things to do and places to go to?

wellcome ! can you sent me a mail at investvn@gmail.com , nice to meet you in HCMC

hi hitwoman... i thought you already living in vietnam according to your profile information.

anyway...welcome kababayan...hope you and your friends enjoy!!

cheers!

hitwoman wrote:

Hello,

My friends and I ( 7 ladies ) are on our way to Viet Nam for a 3 week holiday. We are hoping to meet new friends during our stay there.

Hi, somehow your name give me a shiver :P, all 7 of you have such capabilities?

versan wrote:

hi hitwoman... i thought you already living in vietnam according to your profile information.

cheers!

hello,

Yes I was living in Viet Nam when I created this account. Went back home, then Thailand, then somewhere else. And now, I will go back there with some friends. Nifty, yeah?

:)

henrylamcs wrote:
hitwoman wrote:

Hello,

No, just me :)

hitwoman wrote:
henrylamcs wrote:
hitwoman wrote:

Hello,

Cool. Welcome to HCMC and have a great time here, especially just for a holiday :proud

henrylamcs wrote:
hitwoman wrote:
henrylamcs wrote:

Cool. Welcome to HCMC and have a great time here, especially just for a holiday :proud

Thank you. I am sure we will have a great time.

By the way, would you know of any place in saigon where I can go out and shoot rounds? Like a practical shooting range?

hitwoman wrote:
henrylamcs wrote:
hitwoman wrote:

Thank you. I am sure we will have a great time.

By the way, would you know of any place in saigon where I can go out and shoot rounds? Like a practical shooting range?

Sorry, I can't help you on this. But you can start a new post on this, I am sure many people can help you on this.  Good luck.

hitwoman wrote:

You used to be able to shoot at the Cu Chi Tunnels, but I'm not sure if you still can.

Cambodia has better ranges so I'm told.

laidbackfreak wrote:
hitwoman wrote:

You used to be able to shoot at the Cu Chi Tunnels, but I'm not sure if you still can.

Cambodia has better ranges so I'm told.

Yes I heard about the Cu Chi Tunnels, and that you can fire an AK47 there and an m60. I will surely check it out once I am back. Thank you for the info. :)

I might check Cambodia out too, once I get the time. But I know that I may not have enough time to scour Viet Nam as it is. :D

I've tried the AK47 at Cu Chi. It's awesome!!!!

hitwoman wrote:
versan wrote:

cheers!

hello,

Yes I was living in Viet Nam when I created this account. Went back home, then Thailand, then somewhere else. And now, I will go back there with some friends. Nifty, yeah?

:)

ok, quite a traveller huh... even knows how to fire a gun... peace!!!!!

It's cooler when your doing it for real and nobodys charging a $1.00 a round. He He::

Budman1 wrote:

It's cooler when your doing it for real and nobodys charging a $1.00 a round. He He::

your not wrong and when your being paid to do it even more so ;-)

Yeah! Go PINAY hit the ROAD!

They are charging $1 per round for the AK47s? I hope it is not too expensive if I want to fire the M60s. :)

hitwoman wrote:

They are charging $1 per round for the AK47s? I hope it is not too expensive if I want to fire the M60s. :)

Yep think that's the same in Cambodia too. I don't think the choice of weapon matters either :-)

Nope they  both fire the same round 7.62's. Only def is the 60's are belted and the AK-47 can be fired single rounds or out of a clip.

Cheers Bud, fired plenty of ak's in my time but never got my hands on a 60.

do you know if they have any hand held's ?

@LBF, not sure what they have for a there set up at Chu Chi, never been there. My info is based on some feedback that I got from a few guys that have stopped there as part of a tour. My guess would be that they have them laying on the ground with a few sand bags around them as a firing position. However I'm sure if you want to do it RAMBO style for the price you can more than likely make it happen. A 60's has a pretty good kick to it though.

Hi hitwoman,

You might already in Ho Chi Minh now, I'm a local saigon citizen, welcome you all to the beautiful Ho Chi Minh city.
If you wanna make friends or need somebody help you to show around Sai Gon, do not hesitate to contact me at nguyenphuc_hyundai@yahoo.com

Sincerely yours !