Where to learn Dancing in Ho Chi Minh

Hi Guys,

My friend has just arrived Viet Nam. She wants to look for a dance school that she can continue her dancing life. Well, could u guys pls tell me your experience in dancing school in Ho Chi minh? She is living now in Dist 1, she doesn't want to go so far from her home. A dance center she can joins some dance like Belly dance, Pole dance, Zumba, Jazz, Contemporary, Bollywood dance, Twerk dance or hiphop dance.... Yes she is addicted to dancing. She likes alot of dance

The problem that she doesn't have so much money. I know a Dance school in Dist 2 but it's a bit far and expensive for her. I learnt there already. Alot of fun but not suitable for her so I need your advice to introduce her another one.

Especially, the center that the instructors can speak English should be better.

Alot of thanks!

You can go to dance center in District 2. It is near district 1. The owner is Vietnamese-Canadian. He used to dance in New York (broadway). He is also the judge of the show "so you think you can dance". Here is the website for me infomation. Hope it helps

dancentervn.com/news/1-news.html

Hi,

I am learning Salsa dance at La Salsa center at 212 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Dist 3 (www.lasalsa.vn), it is very near Dist 1, just 450.000VND/Course/6 weeks. The teacher can speak English and so fun to study with local guys and expats there. Hope your friend will like to join here.

Cheers,

Cheryl

@Thuynguyen88: Yes! This is exactly the dance center I talked about. It's far for my friend and expensive compare with her budget :(

@Cheryl: I know La Salsa too. But they only teach Salsa. My friend wants belly dance, bollywood, pole dance.... :(

You can read this for more info

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Trung-T … 2213801884

She is master of dance sport. She used to enter the competitions in the world and SeaGames and won lots of champion. I think it is in Tan Binh District. Check it out. Hope it helps this time

Hello everyone,  :)

@ nancymai, you can also go through the classifieds section of the website under Dance classes in Ho Chi Minh City if you are looking for dance classes.

Good luck
Bhavna

you can learn at Nha Van hoa thanh nien , 4 Pham Ngoc Thach, Q1  200.000 VND / month .

Hello mrs.sohaib

Could you please recommend this dance teacher in our business directory?

>Dance classes in Ho Chi Minh City

Regards
Kenjee

Saigon Bellydance (96 Street 2, Do Thanh Residence, D3) is my favorite place to learn dancing! You can search Google for detail contact!

I  guess your friend found a good dance studio by now. I just would like to suggest Dance Passion at 63 Ly Thai Tho if she still looks for one.

They do not just teach steps but they teach how to dance properly. She will be able to dance like a dancer. Mai Hanh and Truong are one of the best dance competition couples and teachers in Vietnam. I have been learning from them for a month, they aim at very high quality standards.

https://mobile.facebook.com/dancepassionvn/?_rdrhttp://dancepassion.vn/