Karaoke bars with english songs

where can I find Karaoke bars here in district 7 & 1 which have english songs? I like vietnamese songs but I want to sing english songs too. and how much it cost per hour?

yo ucan search ti karaoke Nice . Nice have a 9 karaoke in HCM . In there yo can sing a song English, chinese ..japan..korean...

If you not freind go to there i can come with you .

relax with have fun !!!

hi,
usually all have that "300" English language mainstream songs that you can choose from. From Led Zeppelin through Abba you can find some more modern stuff. Enter any and ask for the menu.
gluck!

ps.: reduce the delay effect, they put it a lot on the amplies.

You can check it here
http://iboxkaraoke.vn/
Its near the RMIT university

You can try IBOX karaoke or NOW karaoke. It's quite close to D7.
http://www.foody.vn/ho-chi-minh/now-karaoke
They have lots of English songs and the most recent songs such as: payphone, on the floor, price tag....
It costs around 100.000vnd/hour.
Inbox me if you want to have more friends to go there. I love karaoke also. :).

Let's all go together and sing our lungs out....:)

Hi

I was also looking for good Karaoke joint but I noticed most of them uses a paper-based book to choose songs. Do they have those touch screen or using a mouse to select songs from a computer screen. This is much faster to find the songs.

I also noticed most of the Vietnamese Karaoke songs do not play the original sound track of the singers etc Cam Ly etc.

Where can I find KTV joint that has the above two features?

In Singapore, we also have open concept KTV Pub where you can sing while drink beer at your table! A brave thing to do ! Is there KTV pub in HCMC?

I go the HCMC about every other month and so, finding one to relax would be good when I am there.

Many thanks.

at IBOX or NOW karaoke that I mentioned above, they have touch screen :)

Definitely Ibox! My favorite karaoke with latest english songs and high-quality service from friendly staff. you will not be disappointed ;)

nguyen thi thap street alot. around 200k/hrs up

we went to iboxkaraoke.vn - that was quite good.
big selection of English songs and very classy.
food, drinks and karaoke - 4 hours 6 ppl: 2,2 million VND
probaly pricier than the normal joints. but it was worth it.

hi
my brother is visiting me and would really like to go to karaoke.. does anyone plan on having a karaoke night soon? we would really like to join :)

cool, I think we should meet up and do karaoke together. But I'm out of town this week-end :(. Maybe next week.

Count me in.I try to be there if nothing come up.Just let me know in time ;)

Hi guys...

Thanks a lot for the info.. but I was not able to visit those karaoke bars yet... maybe we should meet and sing at once... ha ha ha.. i think its more fun and lets just share whatever we got... good voice... good songs... good friendship and experiences in life.... we can relate it to singing....

Just invite me... I'm not a good singer after all...

I love music and beautiful songs...

Thanks...

Come let's all go!!!!!

Hi Guys..

I think we should have a common contact person who knows our cellphone numbers... so we can go together... on same date and time... or maybe set a fix day(ex..friday night or saturday night).. and time also.. what do you think? anybody can suggest how?????.....

Thanks..