Ping Pong / Table Tennis

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a place where to play Ping Pong socially. I'll appreciate any info.

Thanks

Hi!
Where do you staying?
Long time ago i played Ping Pong at Nguyen Du sport center it located at Nguyen Du St-D1,(Opposite with Cinema Nguyen Du).
Goodluck!
DIEP

Hi,
I used to play table tennis here - I can't remember the address (it was somewhere in district 5) but I'll go there soon and find it...quite a few tables - it got hot because i think too many fans can affect the ball! it was fun and some players were a really good standard - cheap too - you can hire bats there also...and there's a small gym at the back too...keep in touch!
Ian

There are a small sport Center on CMT8 Street - opposite to Le Thi Rieng park that you can play, sorry I dont remember exactly address. There are about 5 tables, ~30.000 Dong per hour. Have fun, cheer!

there are quite a few sports centers in Binh Thanh District and Phu Nhuan District which are quite near to District 1 and 3. I am actually looking for someone to play with as well. I can pretty ok but not that great. I bought some bats and balls to play with my girlfriend but gave up because she really couldn't pick it up.

So if anyone out there plays well and is up for some game, contact me!

Hey guys,
I have a ping pong table at home and live in d2. If anyone is up for a game drop me a message.

I'm in! Anyone else out there? Where in d2 are u staying? An Phu?

Long time ago i played Ping Pong at Nguyen Du sport center it located at Nguyen Du St-D1

Hey Andres,

Could you pm me the places you play at and the timings? I would be interested to join you for a game.

Dathan

Hey guys, I'm interested to join for table tennis .. I live here near to etown, thanh binh.. I love to join with you ppl..

Hello,

Please PM me if you guys need someone to play pingpong with.

K

Hi, my bro loves Ping Pong so much and can play quite well. He is looking for friends to play with so drop me a line if anyone planed to go for Ping Pong. Thanks.

Hey guys.. I m ready to join.. please can me at 01272361117

Hello Everybody,

I used to play table tennis, my level is not that bad but i never play in a tournament, just always for fun.
This post is quite old but i am looking for an expat who will be ok to help me to find a place to play and if possible be my table tennis partner.

Thanks

Hey guys, I just moved to Ho Chi Minh, and LOVE table tennis. Played a fair bit back at home and want to carry on. I have a few days free before my job starts so would definitely be keen.

Hello Edwards, i am in about the same situation as you, where are you living ?
I live in Thu Duc, very close to Binh Thanh district...

I'm living between vo van tan and thi minh khai roads...in district 3. I have a friend who loves table tennis too. So if you know anyone we could do some mini-tournaments ;)

I am open mate  !  Lets meet  !  I was playing table tennis very close to where you live... In vo van tan street but i dont remember the number... It was about 1 usd an hour

Hey there! I wanna play table tennis with friend tomorrow. Is it possible if you can give me the address where you play table tennis? I been living here in Saigon for 2 months now and I miss playing table tennis so I wanted to know where we can play here.

Would love to hear from you! Thank you! :)

Add me as a contact mate, we should create a group, Edwards is in already and he knows someone else interested

I like to join pingpong playing mate !

My name is ian, i would like to join ping pong playing mate but only available on every Sunday morning at 8 to 11am. Pls contact me if anyone timing is right and hopefully can meet high standard ping pong mate.

Thanks
ian

Hello ian, i am free sunday morning. Please add me as contact then i will give u my phone number in private.

i am also interested to play.
please let me know where and when?
please have it near dis 1 3 or 5 or 10

Hi,friends,
I will be at this ping pong club next Sunday morning
HUONG TRAM CLUB
CAU LONG PHUONG 12 BINH THANH.
This club just opening 2 weeks ago .total 8 tables at the club.
pls call Mr.Huynh khac phuc 0916031439 or 0933170504 if you want to ask for direction.
Hope to meet you guys next Sunday morning

Thanks

Hi,

I am interested to play table tennis. What time exactly you be there and do they supply the ping pong bats? What is the cost also.

ciao'

Hello i play sometimes in 55b thi minh khai street district 1. It is kind of sport center. Price is 25.000 vnd an hour, about 8 tables there. I advice you to buy your own bat and balls or you can rent. We should start a group about this activity, it would be more clear...

Hi Cam3rOn,

Are you showing up this club (55b thi minh khai street district)on Sunday morning at 8am ? How's the standard level players and crowd over there?

Sorry have u said 8am on sunday?? Probably 9am mate :)
I play not that bad, i can keep,the exchange several times

Ok,I will try my best to meet you at Sunday morning.

Hi Cam3r0n ,

I went to that club 3 years back before, the front building do have water puppet show right ? there are not many players play on Sunday morning and majority are senior players.
Can you come the club i usually play this Sunday?  more crowded,8 tables as well, and new tables.
HUONG TRAM CLUB
CAU LONG PHUONG 12 BINH THANH.

Hope to see you this coming sunday

Hi All,

also looking for people playing table tennis. Are you playing regularly?
Please let me know

Cheers

Hi ,
I am always play every Sunday morning at 8:00 to 11:00am .please join us .

Thanks

Hi,

sounds good. Will do after the holidays.
This is the place?

HUONG TRAM CLUB
CAU LONG PHUONG 12 BINH THANH

Cheers

Yes, this is the place.
I will be there this Sunday morning .

Thanks

Hi,

can not find the place. Do you a have a street name?

Thank you

I will be bk this Sunday.

Hi,
This is the address show on the Business card. 
HUONG TRAM CLUB
CAU LAC BO BONG BAN
CAU LONG PHUONG 12 BINH THANH
Pls ask your Vietnamese friend call the club owner if you cannot find the place.
Owner name:HUYNH KHAC PHUC
[Moderated by Maximilien : avoid posting phone number pls]
i will be there this Sunday morning at 8am. Hope to meet you there..

Hey everyone,

Just did a quick search looking for a social hit of ping pong.  Have read the posts, but not sure whether you managed to set up a group?  If so, I'd be keen for a hit.  I'm not a pro but not crap either (probably closer to the crap end of the spectrum though).

If anyone has any details of social groups, or can hook me up, that'd be cool!

Cheers!
J

Hi,

Pls review the previous message that I post the club address.

Hopefully can meet you on Sunday morning.