Personal Fitness Training in HCMC?

Hi,

I'm just wondering what the average cost for personal training is in Ho Chi Minh and are there group personal training classes available? Do the personal trainers speak english?

Thanks

There are plenty at the gym that i go to when I'm there - California fitness & yoga.  I go to the one in HCMC, Q4.  My gym membership includes group personal training classes.  I also know that they offer personal training.  My gym membership cost about $35 USD per month.  Yes, trainers speak English.

English speaking 1-on-1 trainers would charge around $55+ an hour. Expensive I know.

I have a good friend who is a personal trainer. She is very good and speaks English fluently (and Vietnamese of course) ... I do not know what she charges. PM me if you want information (I'll ask her if it's ok to give out her info on here later)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not promote/propose your services on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Ollie,
I'm looking for a trainer for my husband as a birthday gift.
Would you please contact me on my email address:
xxx
Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You may exchange them via the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

Please refer to the Personal coaches in Ho Chi Minh City section of the business directory if you are either looking for a professional or if you are a professional wanting to propose your services.

All the best,
Bhavna

Closed