Buying golf clubs....help needed.

Hi, can anyone advise me on the best places to buy golf clubs? I have been to D1 on many occasions and searched with no success. I am not a serious player but have started to play quite often here in HCMC.  Been to the golf course in Phu My Hung but don't want to spend too much as I am only a beginner. Maybe a few clubs to start off with and continue to hire full sets for when I play. Advice needed please.

Hi. Have you visited 1GOLF SHOP, 28V Nguyen Huu Canh Street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, T: 08 3514 0693, playgolf.com.vn yet? It's just before the Him Lam golf driving range.

I bought a used set with bag at a shop in D1 around the corner from the Driving range, paid $250. I don't know the name of that street but I bueve the address was 28C. As I recall they have a big Nike logo on their sign and it is next door to a place that sells patio furniture. In fact if your interested in buying her set I think she would sell them.

Thank you Thu_N, I will go there this weekend. :D

Hi bta87, thanks for info. Is it a ladies set? What is the difference? just size?
Daniel.

A normal Western man would not, could not use a ladies set. They are a tad shorter and the grip is smaller. many Asian men could use a ladies set. The street many gave here is the best one OI know of. They have many golf shops up and down that street. I know a man who has a complete set for $100. But he is up here. Of course you could ship them by bus down there. They have set out near sea water though and would not be a set you would want to keep for ever. But they would be fine to learn.