New to Cebu City

Hi all!

My name is Jacqueline. I am a doctoral student from California planning to move to Cebu City on May 21st for a clinical internship. I would love to meet new people and to hear more about what life is like in Cebu City. I spent 2 years living in South Korea (1 in Seoul and 1 on Jeju Island) and quite enjoy the expat lifestyle.

Does anyone have any recommendations for housing? I will be there May 21- August 10 so I was just going to look into airbnb.

Thanks for you help and looking forward to meeting others :-)

Be sure you have aircon

Yes...  Hot time of thee year for sure and you need a working air con for wherever you might be residing.
Because of your proposed length of stay, you might want to try looking on other rental agency sites such as 'Flip Key''

Its not so difficult to find places when you actually get there, that is if you don't mind walking around a bit. You can negotiate prices in pension houses or hotels too for monthly rentals. It depends on what kind of place you might be looking for and the budget you have,  this will be determined by the area too. Personally, i would get myself into a pension house and go looking from there.

I found a place, thanks!

Closed