Female friend in Milan

Hi! I have recently moved to Milan with my boyfriend and trying to learn Italian whilst searching for jobs.

If there are any other girls out there in Milan doing something similar let me know 😊

Hey Kspears & N93! I'm over near Verona which unfortunately isn't super close.. but  close  enoughish?  but will reach out next time I'm around!
I'm about to start searching for jobs myself, originally from the US and my Italian level is elementary as well but always looking for some one else to practice with!

Hello :-)
if you are still looking for a friend in Milan, I would be glad to meet up for a coffee from time to time.
I am Italian and would love to exchange ideas with an international friend.
Let me know!

Francesca

Hello Gals,
  I am new to Milan and looking for a female friend. I am from India and moved alone. I am at elementary level in Italian language, but looking to learn the Language and pursue certification. I work here at Milan. Will be glad to make friends here.

Lets hope these restrictions are lifted soon so we can arrange a brunch or dinner:)

Hi!

if you ladies are still up for it, I would be happy to meet female friends !

Girls,

Anyone up for meeting for a lunch/dinner in the coming weeks?
Im pregnant but still eager to go out and meet some lovely ladies who are up for regular meet ups and glasses of wine once im allowed again:)

We could exchange our mobile numbers, create a whatsapp group maybe and agree a place and time.

Eli

مر Ciao

@Riad Cherier

The OP is seeking a FEMALE friend.