New Friends in Milan

Hi everybody!
I am an italian boy, i'm looking for new friends to talk in engish with in milan or in the area, to improve my english and to help learning italian (if someone need it), I'm looking for some people want spend some time to speak english share experience of travel, music, art and havin' of course fun, the best way is during  aperitivo or go to concert or simply hang out in the city. I'm very interest in music especially in jazz and i also trying to learn norwegian as well

Ciao

Stefano

Hi Stefano. I have recently moved to Milan. I don't speak much Italian, but I do speak very good English. I too am looking for some friends to hang out with. I am free over the weekends as I work long hours through the week.
If you think we might get along well, let me know. It would be great to have a new friend in town. By the way I'm from Mumbai originally.

Hey Stefano,

Do you play any instruments? I'm looking for someone I can play guitar with... You know, for jamming.

Hi guys!
Of course we can meet i'm busy as well.. In the weekend normally i'm full but maybe we can choose one evening to have a Happy hour togheter
Yes i play guitar since a long time, we could jam toghter, what kind of music do you prefer play?

Hello everyone, I'm also looking for some people to meet and get to know a bit in Milan.  Alhough, I don't play an instrument I do appreciate good music,  people,  conversation,  etc. Please let me know if you're interested. Syd

Hey guys.
Seems like we all want the same thing more or less. So why don,t we make a plan for later this week...We could do the happy hours like you suggested, enjoy some good music, food and conversation. If weekends are inconvenient, even Friday evenings are alright with me..

I'm game!

I've got an idea! We could all head to the park, get some beers and I'll bring my guitar and you can bring yours.. What do you think?

To answer your question though, I like blues and old rock. What about you?

I live 1 hour train ride from Milan :)

Could be a good idea go to the park, but at the moment i Don't know if i can during weekend, what about an Happy hour night maybe navigli or around that?
I like jazz and blues rock, but if you tell me some names i can understand Better what kind of..
1 hour train is not so far.. I Don't know have you some ideas?

Maybe is Better create a group in Facebook, i think will be easier manage to keep in touch
You can find me like Stefano Bianchi

Hello Stee20.

Why Facebook? To note that you can create a group on Expat.com as well. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi guys!

If you plan an happy hour or something like keep me on the loop. what do you think this friday 7th June? or next Monday?

HI ,

Myself Sri I am indian German living in Hamburg , I like know about people from different continent and find friends, I am planing to visit Italy , would like know about this country if some one can guide would great:)

Greetings

Sri

Ok guys! Choose a date after 23th june to have a happy hour all together? Can Someone do a group here to manage better?
Cheers

@ Stefano: BB King, Muddy Waters, Hendrix (especially the album in which he plays on his own), that kind of thing, you know.

23rd is so far away! Ill have a go at creating this group though..

Can't really figure out how to create a group :/

*ahem... Aurélie?

I speak English, and want to improve my Italian, Please, if someone interested may contact me

My email address is  [email protected]

Here, little information about myself

I'm a Sri Lankan Male and I was working in Milan before
but now I'm working in a small village in Novara district

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE OF YOU

E mail   [email protected]

i like you cos you never lied

Sorry i've missed all these posts! So lets take the initiative and do this. How about we meet up at a park...maybe Giardini publicci (near porta venezia). everyone can bring along their poison of choice..(beer is mine) and we hang out getting to know everyone and carry it forward to a happy hours somewhere close by- near san babila etc.    if anyone is interested please let me know. you can add me on facebook. i go by the same name.

Sounds good. Anyone else? Let's plan a day. I don't know, maybe the 26th of June? What do you think?

Good! What time and then?

how about 21st(friday) or 22nd(sat) or 23rd (sunday).
maybe around 18:00 hrs (6pm)

it is really difficult to keep tabs on whats going on here. so please add me on facebook so its easier and maybe then we can exchange telephone numbers so we could whatsapp or whatever.

I prefer the Sunday 23th, maybe we should choice a location because is too hot outside. What do you think Navigli zone, maybe a pizza or after dinner?

sure...

see all my guys later

Have you met together finally?

nope..because no one responds when we try to make a plan!