Meeting up in Milan

Hey Guys,
following the advise, I started up a new discussion!

Let's see when/where we can meet up!

I am definitelly in!
Let me know when the best for you. At least I think I will go to an Aperitivo on Thursday this week, weather is great now so it's time to have good fun! :cool:

Ciao
Christoph

im moving to milano next tuesday! lets figure something out!

Hi, I'm moving to Milan in August!  It would be great to meet new people over there...  Any tips on moving out there??

Hi guys!  I am new on here (just joined this site 3 minutes ago). 

I was wondering if you ever organized an aperitivo or something?  I am looking to meet new people, so message me if you guys meet up!  Grazie!!

Ciao Tutti,

This week will be tough for me many things to tie up and next one I will be on Holidays :)
But the week after I will be keen to meet you guys if you fancy for an aperitivo for instance..
Let me know and send me a message!
Ciao

I will be moving to Milan next September and would love to be able to meet up with you guys at some point!

I'm leaving for vacation soon - would be up for something in September!  :cheers:

i was wondering if I might be able to get some stories from all of you about how you are moving to Milan? did you find a job here first, or how did you get a visa to stay here permanently? i've been living and working at a hostel in Venice for the past year, but want to figure out how to move here for good... so any advice or stories from you would be much appreciated... thanks!!!

Dan, try to get a work visa thru your employer. You need a permisso sergiorno (sp) to stay longer than the 90 days on your passport.

i work for myself as a DJ so I can't really get a work visa through that... can i apply for a permesso di soggiorno without a visa?

no, you need a sponser. From what I hear it's the hardest thing to get without marrying an Italian. The easiest way of course is to marry. Next I would think is to teach English with private lessons. Language schools are alwayslooking for mothertongue teachers. I work for wall street and I also give private lessons. But I am certified to teach English. Its a very short course to get certified so if you cant get a sponser and have to return home at least you can get your certification in the 3 months period it takes for you to be able to return. It really takes some planning to be able to stay here.

Do you speak Italian? If you do this is a really good thing. I can give you the names of a few places that are looking for Mothertongue teachers who can also speak Italian.

Hi guys! This topic is about " Meeting up in Milan "!  Well, the discussion is slightly getting off topic! May be you should start a new topic on the Italy forum or Milan forum. Thank you. ;)

Hi folks appy to see you I'll be back in MIlan in one week I know few places on Navigli if you want an easy bur or a Pub or in Brera if you want a more stylish place.
Looking forward to see yoo
Max

Cool! I am sure we will be able to orgasnize a nice meeting up sometimes See you soon!!