English speaking people to hangout

Hi, my name is Nikki and I have just moved to Milan a couple of weeks ago and I was looking for some English speaking people to hangout with (my Italian is practically non-existent) Let me know if you are interested.
      Ciao
        Nikki

Im going to be back in Milan after my time in Barcelona is up..gonna be there as of feb 11 until i find somewhere else to go!

I'd be up for hanging out, surely we can get a couple of people together to have a few drinks or something?

Hey Nikki, I'm from London but i'm living in Milan, have been for nearly 2 months and I don't yet spesk Italian. I'm interested in meeting up :) Jo

Hi to both of you!!!! I would love to catch up let me know when you are both free :)
    Ciao
        Nikki

Hello Nikki,

Am in Milan too. We could meet also let me know if you are free

Hi everyone, I am keen for a meet up also! Back in Scotland tomorrow for a week but free after that! Gillie

ello come from scotland as well.... we meet also

Hi there

Hii.. ! im only finished uni n now I'm moving to lugano for a while to work as a nanny. Lugano is only 50 mins from milan so looking to meet new people :)will be arriving in about two weeks !xx

Ciao, emily, sure if you come milan let me know... am in Milan .. looking forward to meet you

Hi Nikki,
I know I'm a little late with this post and you've probably already got a lot of friends in town, but I've recently moved to Milan myself and was keen on making some new friends.
Dnyanesh

Hiya,. Am british mivwed to milan 5 months ago, ig you wanana meet up great, i can help you with englisg, need a mastra for italian myself, take care

Hey, I'm pretty much in the same boat! Moved over a few weeks ago and would love to make new friends!
Message me if you'd like to!

Hello everybody!

I have been in UK for 7 years and I would be happy to meet English speaking people and become friends.
They could also improve their Italian.
Please let me know and get in touch .
Daniele

Hello,
I love italian food and wine and I am a certified WSET wine geek. I often hang out with english speaking friends to explore new wines and sometimes we visit the producers and the vineyards too.
If you share this interest and if you like to explore the "wine country", feel free to send me a message.
Cheers,
Michele

Hi guys!
I created a Facebook group for all of you who would like to go hicking sometimes and discover beautiful places in north of Italy: Trekking-north of Italy.
So we can also share photos, timetables, and so on.
I love trekking, especially in the Alps but I am not an expert, so there is nothing to worry about
I would like to orginize walks and trips in north of Italy and I am looking for people with the same interest.
It could be nice especially for those of you who just moved to Italy.
I can practice my English, you can practice Italian and learn more about Italian culture
I hope to hear soon from you! Have a great evening!
By the way, I am from Milan and It would be nice to go out for an "aperitivo" sometimes.

I will be in Milan in Early August and just looking for some friends to hang out with.

hello Ninfea
im gonna visit Italy again after ages ago since i last was there...and it would be a good adventure discovering the north, i have been in the south before which was more than great....
i hope to attend such walks & trips and count me in if the timing  much  my visit on September

see you all:)

Hi everybody. I'm new in this group. I've been in Milan for more than 1 year, but I would really like to know more people and have fun!! specially repractise my english.. I could help you with italian!!

Hey I am from New Zealand and am interested in activities.
I coach rugby here in Italy and am available on weekends until September as my team/s play Sat/Sun.
The trekking group is interesting.
Let me know if you are getting together.
John

hi guys...

i'd like to meet up with some English speakers as well..here is my facebook" [email protected]'  hope to hear from you guys soon..

ciao

Hey, I'm a university student in Scotland and am visiting my friend in Milan. I will be in Milan July 23 and 24. I am looking for people I could hang out as my friend will be working during the day. If anyone is up for exploring the city or meeting for coffee for a nice chat please get in touch. Will be great to meet you! :D

Hy..
im new in italy.. living in milan..
don-t know here-x language.. so finding people who can speak english and could give me strong relation :)

ow welkum..
i wx finding also those peopl whom could help me out to learn italian... bcx i came here ago a month :)

same here..
em new 1 in italy milan.. nd finding friend bcx i don't know here even a singl person

Hi - My name is Sami, I just moved to milan 2 weeks ago.
I'm keen to join your hiking group and also meet in Milan for drinks or so...
Please let me know more info - mnoiri (at) gmail (dot) com - Grazie
Ciao

sami

Hey Guys,

I'm Matteo and I'd like to stay in touch with Americans or other kind of English speakers for a series of reasons.

I live in Milan and I speak English, Spanish (intermediate level) and a little bit of French and German.

So, when I'm not at work, I'm at your complete disposal to hang around or to organize something together.

Bye bye :)

Hi guys
I moved here about 2 months ago and I'm really keen to meet other English speaking people as I know very little Italian! Is anybody around still or have you all left for August already? Can meet up next week for a drink if anyone is free, let me know :)
Ciao
Bobbie

I'm still around. I know Sami is too! Pm me your number and we can let you know when we head out. I think we might be doing something tonight actually..

hi bobbie,

add me up in FB ..let's meet up for drink for sure..

[email protected]

see u there..

Maybe it's for an older age range, but check:
[aperonet.jimdo.com/]http://aperonet.jimdo.com/[/url]

Hi guys!
i created this Facebook page for all of you who would like to have some day trips/ trekking/ discover north of Italy and so on:
facebook.com/giulia.trekking

I am Italian, from Milan. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me for suggestions, doubts or simply to have an aperitivo in Milan!I know it can be hard to move to a new country at first but there are so many things to learn and visit!
I know I am answering quite late but I was not in Italy during the summer.
Talk soon!

hi nikki,,

see you in Facebook  group..

Thank you! =)

Hey guys, Im moving to Milan on Saturday and i dont kńow anyone there.. Can i join your meetings when you
have one? Cheers :)

Hi

Sure, we could meet for Aperitivo in evening around 6pm. Hope evryone agree with timing

Ok, next week?

Hi
sure. We will plan next week also.

Hi everybody,
I joined this forum while I was living abroad, in Vienna, but last year I came back in Italy and I live between Milan and Como. I speak English and know quite well Milan, Como, Monza, Lecco, Varese and the surrounding countryside, lakes, mountains, as well as many other cities in Italy. I also know well enough art, architecture, culture, history of many of these places. I'm looking for foreign friends, contact me for an aperitivo or a drink or a concert or an exhibition or just a talk walking through the city..

Ciao a tutti. We could meet on friday near piazza 24 maggio if thats alright with everyone. cheers