English speaking people in/near Milan? Au Pair's/Nannies especially!!

I'm moving to Paderno Dugnano at the end of this month, on the 28th!! I have a job living with a family au pairing :)
I'm hoping to meet some people of a similar age to go shopping, out for coffee etc with on weekends, as I have them free! Plus it would be great to meet some friends to explore Italy with!

If anyone is in the area get in touch :) it would be great to meet up when I get there!!

Hi abby.t!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hi again,
I am in Seregno just a few towns up from you.
I'd love to meet up.

hey tried to search you on facebook but theres 2 abby's and didnt know which one you was sorry! ive lived in milan about 4 months now you will love it! so much to do! unfortunately the family i looked after are moving so ive returned back to england now until i find another family :) good luck!xx

Hi Abby, I live abt. 13 miles from Paderno d. and usually go to events in milan with expats and italians from all over the world. I'd be happy to hear from you since I lived in London for about 10 years and I consider it my second home although i was born in Milan. Could certainly show you around. I have a car. Speak to you soon i hope. Bye for now. Take care. Sabrina.

i just got here about a week ago and would also like to meet up!

Great! My email is [email protected] ...u can find me on fb a well...peak 2u soon:)

sabs

hello everyone. i am a Chinese boy living and working in Milan. i can speak italian very well. if somebody wants to study italian,i think i will always be available to give u some free italian lessons since i have been living here for 4 years and i have experience of being an Italian teacher for chinese people.

there will be a lot of fun if we can talk and enjor our time together. meanwhile i can also practise my english with people whose mother toungue is English and maybe it's "mutual benefits".

i am looking forward to making frineds with English speaking people. good luck to you all and enjoy your time in Milan.  bye for now
e-mail : [email protected]

I have been here for two weeks and would love to meet up with other nannies/au pairs. I have  mornings free until 2-3 and weekends free, for the most part.

Ciao we are an italian family living in the centre of Milan  are U looking for a new family?
My e mail is [email protected]
Ciao

I'm hoping to get an au pair position in Milan soon. How long will you be in Italy?

I'm late to this.post I know, but would love to meet up.

Hi to everybody!
As I wrote in other posts, I'm Italian and just moved to Milan. I would like to meet new people, since it is quite complicated to make new friends in the city working almost all the day long...
Since I'm italian I can also help you with the language and, in someway, the culture (that can be quite different from your motherlands)...
My contact is [email protected]  if u want to send mail or add on Facebook.

See u!

Hi Everyone,

I am 26 from London and have been in Milan for a year or so. Im expecting my first baby and so am looking for people to hang out with now that I have finished work and have loads of free time!!!!

my email is [email protected] if you are interested....(girls and guys welcome but girls especially!!!)

Charlotte

Hello everyone, sorry for a very late reply. I am now  living in Carimate, about 25minutes from Milan and I would love to meet people to go out with on Sunday, in the evenings or when the children are at school. If anyone is interested please email me...

jennimay321(at)hotmail.com

Jenny x

(moderated: please avoid copy paste msg)

Hi I'm an aupair 1 hour train ride from Milan :) anyone interested in meeting up on the weekends - exploring the cities and going clubbing let me know! Search me on Facebook 'Kelsey Mlekus' ciao ciao

hi guys,

i m living in Milan now about year ++++. but i didn't get any chances to hang out with some English speakers..i like to meet up with some English speaking ppl around here..find me in FB..its

[email protected]..

see u around guys..

Hi Abby!

My name is Charlie, I'm 19 and English.
I'm also au pairing in Milan. About 20 mins from the city as am here until end of August. I am also looking to meet people while I'm over here to explore Italy an generally hang out :) hope to hear back from you :)

Charlotte falvey :)

ciao abby...

welcome abroad..