Day time meet-ups

Hi all,

Is anyone free during the day to meet up, get some coffee, go for a walk?  I know most meet ups happen at night for aperitivos, etc., but since I'm currently not working, all my free time happens during the day!  Hopefully some of you are in the same situation.

well..that's a good idea,,,since its so cold at night better to meet up at day time...i am on....

regards,
gayan

hi anyone could give me a work ? ive been an account executive for 5 years.

Hi Chrindieh,

I suggest you post your resume in the Accounting job offers in Milan section please as it might help :)

Best of luck to you

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hi all...   drop me message if anyone wanna go out for coffee or exploring the city... I am very new to Milan

About me, I am male 29 Indian software engineer. Young, restless and sometimes bored :)

See ya...

Hi
i am new in Milan and wants to meet some nice people around.

inbox me your email and we will be in touch.

Thanks

Hi guys,

i'm one of you !
Drop me message :D

Hallo!
Im Claudia im 35 and i live in Milan .
Im italian and looking for english mother tongue in order to improve my english.
If u have friends and time and willing to meet locals please contact me, ill be so glad to make new friends!!
Thank u!!
Claudia 😊

Yeah, i am in!

count me too, would be nice to meet other expats

Hi guys! Is there someone who is stil interesting in meeting up in the next few days?

Hi Ivan!
I do would like to meet up but with americans because id like to practice english... R u from italy, arn't u?
Claudia.

Yes Claudia, I'm Italian too and I hope to find some English spoken friend :)

I'd really like to meet up! Im italian but have been living abroad for like 10 years, I'm back to milan for a couple months, and i'd be keen to practice both italian and english! please inbox, Im craving for some mothertongue english speakers.

Have a nice day!

I'll arrive on monday 10th!!!! count me in if there is a meeting organized!!!!!!
Dam

Hi all,

Count me in as well, for any day time meet-up !

Achilleas

So how does this work out, do we all agree upon a set time?

Hi everybody! As i can see none of us is american but everybody would like to meet up with natives... So how to meet them?? ... Sorry for my english... Thats why i want to practice.... ☺️

We could set up like a time next week for an aperitivo or something

Hi luca,
That'd be nice... Ill be glad to be part of the group but at the same time id like to find( dont know how ) english mother tongue to join us. Do u hv any suggestions?
Cla

Yes..., let's have an aperitivo together!!!what about next monday??
who knows a cool plce??? I have absolutly no idea where we could meet... :|

Im fine for next monday!!... Well even if im from the outskirt of Milan i dont actually know a specific pub but i can suggest " navigli " as a cool area full of pubs and cool people... Even " Brera " is a nice area or " corso como " ... We might meet up and than decide for the pub... Anyway im open! Consider me part of it! 😊

I'm also in for aperitivo next Monday !

yeah navigli sounds good, lets suggest some pubs an decide togheter, it's quite cheap and chilled there, I wonder how are we gonna recognize one an other haha.

http://www.yelp.co.uk/biz/manhattan-navigli-milano

just casually found this!

I didnt think abaut how to recognize each other... Its gonna be funny!! 😄😄... The pubs r up to u... Have no idea about... 😕

Hi, I'd like to go as well, and you can use me to practice your english!

Hi Kod!
Finally a native speaker!!
Ill be soooo glad to have u with us, grate!!
Cant wait to meet u all guys! 😊

Cool...!!!!
for know... Kod... claudia... io... achileas... luca...
let's just define the exact meeting point in Navigli and the meeting time!!!
Glad to meet you all!!!!  :P
Dam

Hi everybody! I'm Jody, an american who has lived in milan for 3 years. Can I join in? It would be nice to meet up and speak english (and also practice my italian).

P.S. If things are settled, I can suggest a bar I really like near porta romana/5 giornata on via monte nero called MOM. they have brooklyn lager beer on tap (yes i'm from brooklyn) and it's dog friendly (can i bring my dog, is anyone afraid of dogs?). around 7:30 so if won't be too crowded yet.

Hi jodi!!
How grate another native speaker!!
Im so happy!! 😃
Im fine about the place and love dogs so much!!( have 3 )
Lets set the time meeting and can u tell me the right address please?
Kisses!

Mom cafe is Viale Monte Nero, 51, Milano, Italy
anyone else want to go???

Thanks! Ill be there!!😊

viale monte nero is right after besana right? after the coin? sounds good, i'll be there!

Ok... so see you at Mom cafe next monday at 19h30...
i can also be there earlier if someone wants o...
6you
Dam

I'll be there too.  I can meet you earlier Dam, I will be there around 6.30.

I'll be there too. Are we meeting outside the bar ? I guess it will be easier to recognize each other that way.

hi everyove nice to meet you! i'm itailan but i have part of my family in america! i live here in milan since 5 years and i want to speak and emprove my english, where is the place and how many od you will go ? thank you for the information, i hope to know other peopale beacuse i want to know and meet international people :)

Hi everyone, I'll try to be there too!

where is the meeting??