Scottish girl in Como

Ciao tutti!!

I am currently living in Como and always on the look out for expats in the Como/Milan area.

Would love to meet up in Milano at the weekend, and would happily meet any visitors to find themselves in Como (it is beautiful, especially when it's NOT raining!! haha when will it stop?)

I am here for another 12 months so please get in touch, I want to make the most out of my last year in Italy.

grazie, Heather

Hey Heather,

How are things going on your travels?

I will be in Milan in early August/10.

You going to be around?

Can't wait to visit this amazing city!

Cheers,

Hi! I just moved to Bergamo and am looking for new friends. I will be here until December if you want to meet in Milan or anywhere!

hi there, Im Paul.. from Glasgow.. been living in Brescia for the last couple of months, but there are no expats whatsoever who want to meet up...
i should have stayed in Milan!!!
id be really glad to meet up with you, como, milan , and take an aperative!!!  i will leave you also my number  348 286 4124
great to see a scot on this website!!!

Hi Heather, i am Max, happy to see you any time for an aperitivo or ameritivo (an american meet up created by a friend of mine mikey) or a trip around swiss and italian lakes.
I also posted the calendar for the new touch rugby events in Milan.
Cheers
Max

Hi, I'm Carlo, I'm Italian liveing in Como. I'm looking for new foreign friends. We can go sking ar do something else as you wont.
Bye.

Hey everyone, I am living in Lainate, Milano, with my husband. We'd love to meet up with any of you for a drink or something. Would LOVE some girlfriends!

Hey everyone,

I will be arriving in Milan, July 19th...with the purpose of finding a job so I can move there...If any one can help me with some advise...places to go to apply, people to contact...I would really appreciate it!!!

Thank you,

Ileana

Hi Ileana,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Concerning your job search, i would suggest you to start a new topic on the Milan forum. Thank you.

I hope you get lots of new contacts on the site.

All the best,
Christine

Hello Ileana, I think that in the worst case an English mother tongue can always give private lessons, many Italians are willing to learn English. Anyway, I don't want to break the rules of this forum! So, good luck!!! See you in July.