Introduction

Hello,
I am moving to Bangkok from India on a transfer with my company in this coming week. While my mum and father in law are based in India, my husband and daughter live in Australia.

I enjoy working out and will be scouting for a gym almost as soon as I land. My office is located at Phloen Chit. Currently  I will be staying at the company guest house but will be looking for an apartment /  condo very soon between BTS Chitlom and Nana so I can just walk to work.

I am looking for a one bedroom fully furnished place with maid services on a long term basis. While I hope to get help on this from my office, recommendations and suggestions  are very welcome.

Am looking forward to interacting with other expats  through this platform and learning more about my new home. Khop khun ka.

My favorite part of Bangkok and I lived there for many many years.  I would consider looking for a place around Lang Suan, Ruamrudee, or one of the Mahatlek Luang sois off Ratchadamri Road.  I would recomend avoiding the lower Sukhumwit sois like Nana but that is a personal choice. 

I spent many years as a member of the health club at the Grand Hyatt Erawan.  Things have changed a lot since we moved up North eleven years ago and there are many new options but we still stay in that area when we are in Bangkok.

Thank you for your reponse @villagefarang. I thought of the Chitlom to Nana route as its a 5 minute walk from my place of work. Will look up the places you have mentioned and see how far they are from my office and take a call. Cheers!

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yep. Sukhumvit for me too, specifically the lower area. Good luck!